Does God exist? (3 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
1) The bible said he has sent his Holy Spirit to reveal his truth to us. It isnt by my decision making process but by His Holy Spirit.
It seems to disagree with its self all the time then, in multiple people.. unless u're the only conveyer of truth?

2) As long as you insist on finding God using false philosophy , and by demanding of God to satisfy your every doubt , you will not find him. You will need faith. Even if you have faith as small as a "mustard seed" you will do it.
Such a pointless comment... it's basically "To believe, you must believe" I could say the same about... anything.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
Seems to me that you want me to be a ripe open picking for a false god or satan, no thanks... I'm going to keep my wits about me in my quest. I am humble, I don't think I really know ANYTHING, I think I'm just working off my best guesses, it's you who's so certain they have everything right. You're so certain that your conception of God is true and everyone elses is wrong... What happened to being humble?
No i want you to be open to the God that has known you and had purpose for you for all eternity. Seek HIM.

Humility doesnt mean denying the truth. Im telling you the truth. I cant prove it. all i can say , is maybe try another approach - forget your worldly knowledge, It comes from a source that is very effectively keeping you from God.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
It's just remarkable that a person who uses her faculties of reason in everyday life can manage to not feel at all worried that,

There's no objective reason to believe that you're right, and that a Muslim who feels exactly the same way about Allah, has exactly the same faith, same knowledge and love of her God, is wrong.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
It's just remarkable that a person who uses her faculties of reason in everyday life can manage to not feel at all worried that,

There's no objective reason to believe that you're right, and that a Muslim who feels exactly the same way about Allah, has exactly the same faith, same knowledge and love of her God, is wrong.
If you knew my God you'd have no worries either :)
All humans have faith. Even if it is faith in nothing.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
It seems to disagree with its self all the time then, in multiple people.. unless u're the only conveyer of truth?

Such a pointless comment... it's basically "To believe, you must believe" I could say the same about... anything.
The Holy Spirit does not force us to truth. But he will reveal it to us.
Ive had lots of issues with the bible where i havent wanted to find the truth because i dont like it, it is contrary to what i think i want. I think others do too.

My comment wasnt pointless. You just dont understand/disagree.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
3unitz said:
when jesus went to pray all his deciples fell asleep because they were weak.
Yes:) you know your bible.
That part always makes me sad. He needed their support. Sweating blood , and they all snooze.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
3unitz said:
ever pray for satans forgiveness?
no. its all over for him 3unitz. He knows it too. Its a matter of how many he'll take with him.
Remember he wasnt a person like us. He had a different purpose.

pinkyforce7

HSC
id really like to see a satanist post their ideas on this thread.
my friend says that he was attacked spirtually by a demon once. i dont doubt it either, his gf was there and she said he started like going spastic and stuff.

strange strange strange...

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
3unitz said:
kinda feel sorry for him...
Dont. He isnt a person, lol. There is nothing good in him.
He chose his path - hating God, its what he wants.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
pinkyforce7 said:
id really like to see a satanist post their ideas on this thread.
my friend says that he was attacked spirtually by a demon once. i dont doubt it either, his gf was there and she said he started like going spastic and stuff.

strange strange strange...
Be careful.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
If God truly knows all, He would've known from birth that certain people will live a life without believing in Him. He ultimately dooms these people to hell, despite the fact that he knew all along that they were going to be non-believers (or believers in other religions).

Why does he let non-believers come to exist only to punish them for what they were fated to believe?

Why let a Buddhist person exist and come to life when he is doomed to go to Hell in the first place? The buddhist should've known? How would you yourself have known if you were brought up in a Buddhist country/upbringing/family?

Certainly if God exists, non-believers would've appreciated their non-existence, rather than go through the ordeal of a fated doom.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
pinkyforce7 said:
not really.
im not affraid of satan
think about it, it states in the bible that you can cast satan away in the name of Jesus Christ. and if satans real then that will work.
It doesnt really say that!
Remember when some of the disciples tried to cast a demon out of someone? The demon ( thru the man) said . Paul i know , but who are you? then stripped them and beat them black and blue.
Its not the name its the authority in the name. If you dont have the authority that name isnt going to help you. A demon is going to know if you have the authority of God in your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)