Does God exist? (3 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Salima

HSC
The Koran says in16:4 "He has created man from a sperm-drop", but this was understood about 2000 years before the Koran, for the Bible says, "Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother." (Genesis 38:9) That man was created from dust is recorded in Gen 2.
Do they describe in the bible what it is? the sperm? What it is made up of? and what is given to the woman's egg?

Salima

HSC
Scientific errors related to embryology are contained in the Koran. In 86:6-7 the Koran says, "He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs". This echoes the scientific error of Hippocrates who believe semen originates from all the fluid in the body, starting from the brain down the spinal chord, before passing through the kidneys and finally the testicles into the penis. (Hippocratic Writings, Penguin Classics, 1983, p. 317)
So if you say muslims see the sperm coming from kidneys and that everythign was gotten from the greeks, then the greeks are stupid, becuase they also believed this because we got everythign form them. ANd you say the greeks are great! Bah1 Humbug!

Salima

HSC
One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:
Crap! It came from the moon itself. The way it looe don a special night (Ramadan I think it was!) and it had the moon in the shape you sees muslims use, adn hte star next to it liek so. It did it again not last ramadan but the one before it. It was quite close, almost exact to the symbol of muslims. I saw it with my two eyes, that when looking in the distance are like hawks eyes, sharper than a freshly pro-cured simitar blade!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Salima said:
So if you say muslims see the sperm coming from kidneys and that everythign was gotten from the greeks, then the greeks are stupid, becuase they also believed this because we got everythign form them. ANd you say the greeks are great! Bah1 Humbug!
the greeks acheived alot, but they did have errors such as this. And who ever wrote the quran stole it of them.

its still doesnt excuse the claim that the quran is scientificly accurate and contains facts long before they were known to modern science. Because its absolutly not true.

Salima

HSC
withoutaface said:
He is open to the possibility of a god, that's why he's an agnostic.
That's not truely open because you won't believe with the text right there witht he kowledge, he has to see god first to believe, that's weak. That's why it's faith! You don't have ot see to understnad, becuase your heart is open to such htings already and when your time is here it's here adn you just believe.

na dif islam is not logical than i'm a man with ape lilke body hair and camel balls!

Salima

HSC
SashatheMan said:
you think the earth is young aswell. so u say much about christians.
No. The earth is old and took million or more years to create the universe. This is sicence, adn this is islam.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Salima said:
That's not truely open because you won't believe with the text right there witht he kowledge, he has to see god first to believe, that's weak. That's why it's faith! You don't have ot see to understnad, becuase your heart is open to such htings already and when your time is here it's here adn you just believe.

na dif islam is not logical than i'm a man with ape lilke body hair and camel balls!

Islam is not logical, and this has been shown through the fact that in a 14 page thread noone has been able to present an argument for it which doesn't invoke one or more logical fallacies, such as those found here.

Salima

HSC
SashatheMan said:
the greeks acheived alot, but they did have errors such as this. And who ever wrote the quran stole it of them.

its still doesnt excuse the claim that the quran is scientificly accurate and contains facts long before they were known to modern science. Because its absolutly not true.
Mmmmmm. Skeptic! LOL!

So god, who gives lal knowledge, and kows all things, stole his own knowledge and gave it to himself to write the qur'anic words....inteeresting theory there!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Salima said:
No. The earth is old and took million or more years to create the universe. This is sicence, adn this is islam.
ok , so did dinasaurs exist millions of years ago?

and when did humans appear. They just popped out of sand? or do you believe in evolution

Salima

HSC
withoutaface said:
Islam is not logical, and this has been shown through the fact that in a 14 page thread noone has been able to present an argument for it which doesn't invoke one or more logical fallacies, such as those found here.
You have these words you use, you have these rules you use, you have htis picture in your mind which you will never break free from. You will say you'll never and haven't proved anything. But liek i say the blind will see this but the ones with open hearts won't. If you ask questions the answers will come. But you cannot deny the answer, for htis is only fear. We give you answrs, I'm sorry it's not what you want to hear, but this is only because you don't know what you're meant to be hearing. It;s like someone syaing "there's so adn so!" You say where they say over there.... You look throughthe crowd and cannot see them, becuase you don't know what they look like, you cannot remember, and you weren't given a direction to look in and hte mass of people is to large and engulfing ot see. Unless you've tkaent o them you won't know. Thsi is the opening of the heart the muslims speak of. I am happy and clear in life, I don't know but you, but your false happiness won't get you anywhere in hell.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Salima said:
Mmmmmm. Skeptic! LOL!

So god, who gives lal knowledge, and kows all things, stole his own knowledge and gave it to himself to write the qur'anic words....inteeresting theory there!
wtf. its proof that god didnt write it. i am showing you that yuor claim that god wrote scientificly accurate facts in the quran , many years before properly studied is incorrect.

Arre you saying god wrote incorrect knowledge?

Salima

HSC
I believe in adam and eve. eve was blakc though not all anglo the both of them.
And adam was a prophet of allah. That's hwo we get the devil, Iblis we call him. Sea is his domain. Therefore salt is repelent, this is where salt comes from. I know pagans were using it before muslims. But knwledge gets forgoten and mixed up and passed round, and jinn whisper htings in people ears, tellign them thigns they did not know or weren't supposed to sort of thing. They tell secrets.

ANyway, iblis didn't bow to adam becuase he was made of mud, clay and water, whiel he was amde of fire, adn thought himself superior to such a thing. Therefore, punsihsemnt is to go to hell, but he has a chance to go to heaven beucase god is merciful. When judgment day comes, he'll be given a cahcne to redeem himself. Allah will ask him to bow to adam as he should have and he will be forgiven for his wrong as he knwos he is and got o heaven,. but only if he really believes and feels sucha hting in his heart. Goes knows he won't but becuase he is merciful he'll still give iblis the benifit of hte doubt and ask him.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Salima said:
You have these words you use, you have these rules you use, you have htis picture in your mind which you will never break free from. You will say you'll never and haven't proved anything. But liek i say the blind will see this but the ones with open hearts won't. If you ask questions the answers will come. But you cannot deny the answer, for htis is only fear. We give you answrs, I'm sorry it's not what you want to hear, but this is only because you don't know what you're meant to be hearing. It;s like someone syaing "there's so adn so!" You say where they say over there.... You look throughthe crowd and cannot see them, becuase you don't know what they look like, you cannot remember, and you weren't given a direction to look in and hte mass of people is to large and engulfing ot see. Unless you've tkaent o them you won't know. Thsi is the opening of the heart the muslims speak of. I am happy and clear in life, I don't know but you, but your false happiness won't get you anywhere in hell.
Your post makes no sense. As the agnostic there is no onus upon me to prove anything. If you can give me an argument, that doesn't break any of those fallacies, I will convert to Islam tomorrow.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Salima said:
I believe in adam and eve. eve was blakc though not all anglo the both of them.
eve was black? wow thats interesting. are you trying to mix the theory of evolution and the descendants from africa with what the quran sais? doesnt work.

Salima

HSC
SashatheMan said:
wtf. its proof that god didnt write it. i am showing you that yuor claim that god wrote scientificly accurate facts in the quran , many years before properly studied is incorrect.

Arre you saying god wrote incorrect knowledge?
NO!

Salima

HSC
withoutaface said:
Your post makes no sense. As the agnostic there is no onus upon me to prove anything. If you can give me an argument, that doesn't break any of those fallacies, I will convert to Islam tomorrow.
That;s not the wya it works. If it is to be then it will be no one can push. That's a christian htign and i am not that. I am just here to make you understnad the possibilities and inshallah oen dya you'll be muslim of course i hope that on all poeple as you'd hope i''d stop believing in crap, i know i was on your end once saying the same htings you said.

But if you aren;t to be then you aren't.

Islamic magic cured my firend. He wasn't praying, got slack in islam and said i'll worhsip it my own way. Wrong! He then became sick adn in indoneisa got worse when his family went on a trip over htere. Then his high in iman (faith) uncle said somthign, ouched his thraot and it was gone just like that. Sma ehappened to my turkish firends bro. Her strong in iman grandmom healed her bro by saying soemting while palcing her hand over his ganglion on his wrist and it was gone the next day. LIek i siad guys in indo can't be touched by knives or bullets, adn my a guy i know can kill an elephant with one punch.

Salima

HSC
SashatheMan said:
well i showed you that its incorrect. so i guess your in denial
or you are. because i don't believe made up crap,a dn yes i know you'l say the smae back to me beucase of your view on the world!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Salima said:
or you are. because i don't believe made up crap,a dn yes i know you'l say the smae back to me beucase of your view on the world!
omg. i showed u with the verse from the quran its wrong. i dotn make this shit up, its the stuff you dedicate yuor life to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)