Does God exist? (7 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters
HSC
Schroedinger said:
No you gave him spurious claims that could be easily destroyed with a small amount of logic.

You are monstrously ignorant.
do you not consider archeology evidence?

Mojohi

HSC
want2bdifferent said:
why would egyptains record that if it is going to be embarrasing for them?
What?? They could have said anything. We are attempting to recruit thousands of men for our army. Problem is we let 600 000 men go and our entire army was destroyed. Oh and our Gods sent a locust plague through our land. Or maybe, sadly all the first borns died one night.

Or maybe when archaelogists attempt to find something in the red sea presently, like a piece of armour, bones, weaponary, GOLDEN WHEELS FROM A CHARIOT, from his destroyed army. They actually succeed. Unfortunately they havent. Which is a pitty because i would love to make a film about the Exodus and base it on a true story.

HSC
Riet said:
Nice work ignoring me when you can't think of some bullshit response.
not ignoring you just couldnt be bothered responding cos I know you will only attempt to make out that i am an idiot when you actually know nothing about me.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
not ignoring you just couldnt be bothered responding cos I know you will only attempt to make out that i am an idiot when you actually know nothing about me.
If you think anyone has ever used gold as an engineering alloy then you are an idiot.

Mojohi

HSC
Riet said:
If you think anyone has ever used gold as an engineering alloy then you are an idiot.
It could be used just as plating

HSC
Schroedinger said:
WHAT ARE YOUR BELIEFS

What are YOUR beliefs.
I am not to keen on reading 610 pages quite frankly. the reason i was asking is because Everyone seems to be thinking this is Christianity against science not realising the two can co-exist, i thought we should hear from some athiests or agnostics about what and why they believe and why they do not believe in God.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)