Does God exist? (5 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Nibiru is a comet identified by Mayan society as the earths "sister planet" or something. It was flung out of orbit milenia ago. The arrival of the comet coencides with the end of the current cycle of the Mayan calendar, in 2012. This could indeed be the "second comming" of "Jesus". God may have infact come from Nibiru.

Nibiru was first sited by the Mayans around biblical times.

I don't believe any of this, I just have friends who are into it, so I decided to do recearch one boring night and found this.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Hajime said:
So what does that quote about thanking a teacher/soldier mean?
A teacher teaches you to read. A soldier has allowed us to read in english, by fighting for our countries. If invaders took over, they would most definately have changed the language.

Hajime

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Nibiru is a comet identified by Mayan society as the earths "sister planet" or something. It was flung out of orbit milenia ago. The arrival of the comet coencides with the end of the current cycle of the Mayan calendar, in 2012. This could indeed be the "second comming" of "Jesus". God may have infact come from Nibiru.

Nibiru was first sited by the Mayans around biblical times.

I don't believe any of this, I just have friends who are into it, so I decided to do recearch one boring night and found this.
Oh! I read about that! Ummm... That's that Apocalypse thing that is supposed to happen on the 21 of Dec. 2012, isn't it?

Hajime

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
A teacher teaches you to read. A soldier has allowed us to read in english, by fighting for our countries. If invaders took over, they would most definately have changed the language.
Oh! That was ambiguous...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Hajime said:
Oh! I read about that! Ummm... That's that Apocalypse thing that is supposed to happen on the 21 of Dec. 2012, isn't it?
It's just the end of the Mayan calendar cycle. Many religions have claimed that date for themself by claiming apocalypse, second comming and many other things. It all sprouted from the Mayan calendar. All it really is, is that the calendar ends it's cycle and begins another, much like our conventional Georgian calendar.

Hajime

HSC
reh said:
LOL, and yea what ausbluesman said

what should we do in our final 4 years of life?
lets set an agenda/goal
Lol... Ok. Umm, how about we all meet in King's Cross, Sydney and go an entire week as transvestites? We can make a documentary, maybe? LOL! I'm so gonna do that now. I will be Tittania, your dominatrix owner!

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Hajime said:
Lol... Ok. Umm, how about we all meet in King's Cross, Sydney and go an entire week as transvestites? We can make a documentary, maybe? LOL! I'm so gonna do that now. I will be Tittania, your dominatrix owner!
I'm scared. I... Think... I'll... Go... Over here... Now...

Hajime

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
I'm scared. I... Think... I'll... Go... Over here... Now...
[In a deep, creepy voice] "Get back here, Aus... you can escape me! I am your master" Lol... I learnt in English last year that quotation marks mean direct speech... And that draws readers into it!

Hajime

HSC
reh said:
LOL, and yea what ausbluesman said

what should we do in our final 4 years of life?
lets set an agenda/goal
Anyway... Back on the subject... What else should we do?

reh

Long Thick Member
HSC
maybe we should go on a pilgramige to mecca
and along the way recruit people
of course if we want to convince the jews then we need to tell them this is the first coming of the Messiah.

Hajime

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Let's prepare gifts for the Nibiru people, to show how appreciated they are!
Yaaaaay!

(Providing a hippy insight)
I will bring Gold. Reh, bring frankinsence. Aus, your in charge of myrrh

Hajime

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
And sunflower and daisy chains to brighten up everyone's day!
Well... I guess Jesus' second coming will need new stuff... Frankinsence, etc. is pretty old...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)