do you believe in god?

• Total voters

uaiof100.00

HSC
cunt and also i realised that you are supporting my position
it is whereismyolex that can suck my dick for all i care

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
You are creating the circualr reasoning again... Getting very close to the grey area of irrelevence.

Do tell of this encounter with God.

We probably won't believe you, as there is no way we can be sure it happened, but it may be a good cause.
circular reasoning?

i cant explain it, if you've ever experienced god you will understand, i hope you do get that chance some day in your life, it really changed mine for the better

nikolas

HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
yes, its science that needs to catch up with religion. Religion has been around for much longer than science.
This is so retarded. >,<

Wearingmyrolex said:
it's called faith

but i have personally experienced god, so for me thats proof enough
Faith=Blind/willful ignorance, in most cases the first.

uaiof100.00

HSC
wow whereismyrolex
do embellish your position and provide evidence of this so called god of yours
your a fucking disgrace...god religious people are fucking stupid..seriously where the fuck is this god...
jesus was a stupid cunt and was not the flesh of god

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
uaiof100.00 said:
Shut your mouth nikolas you dumb cunt...

the onus of proof lies on the religious people who are stupid enough to believe in a greater being

religion is a stain on the face of society...degrades and is a waste of time...
religious ppl can fuck off for all i care
Dude, nikolas is actually on our side. He's just an annoying prat who likes to stir up shit.
Just settle down a little and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
resorting to insults? looks like you atheists have nothing substantial to argue back with, as usual
Don't put a label on an entire society and group of people because a minority just like to insult.

Don't blame the new guy. Lol.

uaiof100.00

HSC
moll. said:
Dude, nikolas is actually on our side. He's just an annoying prat who likes to stir up shit.
Just settle down a little and stop making yourself look like an idiot.
yeh yeh apoligies are in the making

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
circular reasoning?

i cant explain it, if you've ever experienced god you will understand, i hope you do get that chance some day in your life, it really changed mine for the better
Yes, circular reasoning:

How do we know if God exists?

Because it's in the bible.

Why should we believe the bible?

Because it is the word of God.

And so on...

nikolas

HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
circular reasoning?

Yes, circular reasoning, Bible says God is real, Bible is correct because it is the word of God. Perfectly logical amirite?

A question to you.

Why do you not believe in the Koran? i hear people say its the word of God too.

and the good ole' you never experienced god argument, lowest of the low in terms of belief in God.

I hope you know most Atheists were born religious, God had plenty of space to let us "experience" him as you say.

uaiof100.00

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Yes, circular reasoning:

And so on...

TESTIFY
Praise OBAMA the LORD our GOD

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
nikolas said:
Yes, circular reasoning, Bible says God is real, Bible is correct because it is the word of God. Perfectly logical amirite?

A question to you.

Why do you not believe in the Koran? i hear people say its the word of God too.

and the good ole' you never experienced god argument, lowest of the low in terms of belief in God.

I hope you know most Atheists were born religious, God had plenty of space to let us "experience" him as you say.
True. I was born religious. Then I grew up and found the holes in the religion, and me being the analytical person I am, became Atheist. I believe in a different Theory that is becoming more popular.

jacko19

HSC
Hey this is my 1st post so thought id get in2 it lol

Personally, I'm a Catholic, so I think god does exist, but I'll try not 2 b bias here. I think its a fair enough question 2 ask, and obviously everyones got their own opinions on it because we have all had different lives and different experiences. And the fact is, you cant prove or disprove gods existence, neither can you convince another person that they're wrong and you're right if they have their mind set on their beliefs. Don't worry about it 2 much I reckon. Religion's always been a big part of human society: u can go with it or have no religious beliefs, doesn't worry me. I got friends of many different religions as well as aetheists and we don't get 2 worked up about it. And you don't need 2 b religious 2 have morals and aim 2 b a good person. That's my opinion anyway.

Take it easy

nikolas

HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
resorting to insults? looks like you atheists have nothing substantial to argue back with, as usual
Like a substantial experience with god?

Sorry, there are intelligent theists, just you personally, well...not so much

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Propadanda said:
What the fuck is the point of the thread? There is no definitive answer, so either side can present reasons as to why they are right without anyone being able to conclusively prove it.

Sounds pretty useless bicker to me, more like an excuse for atheists to try and disprove God (which is impossible) and then Christians humiliate themselves trying to prove otherwise.
What the fuck is the point of you whinging about a thread? It's for discussion and can provide new views or solidify a current one.

I'm 99.99999999999% sure there is no God at this very moment, through reading this thread and doing my own research.
Wearingmyrolex said:
lol its only the atheists that end up being humiliated, at the end of the day atheists have nothing substantial to evidence their beliefs, where we still have the bible
Circular reasoning. Stop it.

jacko19 said:

Personally, I'm a Catholic, so I think god does exist, but I'll try not 2 b bias here. I think its a fair enough question 2 ask, and obviously everyones got their own opinions on it because we have all had different lives and different experiences. And the fact is, you cant prove or disprove gods existence, neither can you convince another person that they're wrong and you're right if they have their mind set on their beliefs. Don't worry about it 2 much I reckon. Religion's always been a big part of human society: u can go with it or have no religious beliefs, doesn't worry me. I got friends of many different religions as well as aetheists and we don't get 2 worked up about it. And you don't need 2 b religious 2 have morals and aim 2 b a good person. That's my opinion anyway.

Take it easy
The token 'do what you want' posts have been done countless times.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
jacko19 said:

Take it easy
The vast majority of atheists on this thread do not bother trying to convince people of their belief in God's non-existence. We instead focus on trying to correct the misconceptions about atheism, science and even religion that others hold.

nikolas

HSC
moll. said:
The vast majority of atheists on this thread do not bother trying to convince people of their belief in God's non-existence. We instead focus on trying to correct the misconceptions about atheism, science and even religion that others hold.
nah personally i get kicks out of making fun of theists :p

*edit inb4 some one misinterprets this joke

Lukybear

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
True. I was born religious. Then I grew up and found the holes in the religion, and me being the analytical person I am, became Atheist. I believe in a different Theory that is becoming more popular.
You know, if you were religious and did belive in God, its very hard to pick holes in his arguement. Really because everything can be explained away by his omnipotence. This really means that logic and sciences dosent apply to you arguments.

E.G. In christianity there are some contradictions concerning free will and determinism. However because God is omnipotent, he dosent have to be logical, in that booth cases are true.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
nikolas said:
nah personally i get kicks out of making fun of theists :p

*edit inb4 some one misinterprets this joke
I said "most".
lol

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lukybear said:
You know, if you were religious and did belive in God, its very hard to pick holes in his arguement. Really because everything can be explained away by his omnipotence. This really means that logic and sciences dosent apply to you arguments.

E.G. In christianity there are some contradictions concerning free will and determinism. However because God is omnipotent, he dosent have to be logical, in that booth cases are true.
I didn't believe that omnipotence was possible, therefore did research and discovered the lack of proof, true proof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)