Does God exist? (4 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
MRCUNT said:
thats a gud way to get out of scripture, why go anyway when u dont believe? i mean doesnt look like u belong there.
You can still be religious while strongly believing that the grand canyon wasnt made in 3 days.

In saying this, most Christians/Catholics/and other similar branches do not take the old testament (ie Creationism) word for word like that. Their faith is based on the New Testament.

K

katie_tully

thats a gud way to get out of scripture, why go anyway when u dont believe? i mean doesnt look like u belong there
Well actually, scripture was compulsory. The only way to get out of it was with a note from your parents, or to be expelled.
My parents are Catholic, so I was never getting a note.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
You can still be religious while strongly believing that the grand canyon wasnt made in 3 days.

In saying this, most Christians/Catholics/and other similar branches do not take the old testament (ie Creationism) word for word like that. Their faith is based on the New Testament.
also, when God made the world.....who said that a day was 24hours?? cos he made the other planets, but their days are either longer or shorter than 24hours

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:

alto of people in the US believe in the young earth, and the flood

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
stalk_if_u_dare said:
also, when God made the world.....who said that a day was 24hours?? cos he made the other planets, but their days are either longer or shorter than 24hours
yeh its very egotistic of people to think that god was creating the universe based on the time that earth rotates to make a day.

Also time doesnt exist before the universe, so how can god create something simultaniously according to the time, which is created at the same instance as the other stuff.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yeh its very egotistic of people to think that god was creating the universe based on the time that earth rotates to make a day.

Also time doesnt exist before the universe, so how can god create something simultaniously according to the time, which is created at the same instance as the other stuff.
totally:)

oh yeah, i think thats why my old school couldnt cope with that...plus i am a christian which annoyed them even more:D

about that flood thingy u were talking about...i saw this article (but its annoying, i cant find the damn thing)
of some guy is building another Ark in Europe....sad

K

katie_tully

did u hear of the article, of some people seeing some object in the mountains that looks like the arc.??
Did you see that fence post they were convinced was Mary?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
God bless the vandals that fucked that shit up

davin

HSC
N/A
there have been multiple mountains for that claim, over time. there is nothing at all conclusive there

MRCUNT

Banned
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Well actually, scripture was compulsory. The only way to get out of it was with a note from your parents, or to be expelled.
My parents are Catholic, so I was never getting a note.
lol, thats too bad.

my brother goes to a catholic school , and he come back saying that we should all love each other, how jesus is holy etc. its really funny.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
of some guy is building another Ark in Europe
It is impossible to build an arc to the specifications of the bible... the greatest wooden boat builders of our time could not do so... you reach a limit very quickly with wood. That's why we went to steel...

The ararat thing: I've heard all about it before... people are confused and looking at a mountain in turkey, with a similar name to what the bible really describes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I can't wait for the Little Miss/Little MR. Fad to end...

Cuddle Bears are coming in....

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea how retarded can people be... mary is popping up everywhere, so is elvis :/ tards.
I wonder if Mary Poppins was meant to have a religious overtone to it -Mary: A magical mother figure and source of holy love., popping up around the place when needed (even suggesting omnipotent power in order to find these problem children)
COme to think of it, the feminist vibe of that movie might be suggesting that Jesus could have been a woman - decending from the clouds in man's hour of need, breaking some conventions, righteous anger, general moral guidance, friend of the lower class, advocator of all things clean and ultimately sacrificing herself (or at least her job) when the children are enlightened, only to rise from the dead into countless similar roles in similar movies.
And I could go on.
Julie Andrews = Christ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)