• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God exist? (6 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Tatecress14

HSC
Oh i'm not saying that the Church's history is without blemish or regret. But I do take offense at you biting the hand that fed you

In someway or another we all bit Gods hand, by questioning and not agreeing to every single aspect of the religion.

But its all a matter of facts and beliefs, no one is alive now from back then, so we must construct a healthy argument based on history and beliefs or not argue at all.

The Bible is our way of life - Beliefs, Wars, Politics, Races, Cultures.
As we evolve the Bible evolves - As we gain new understanding and new science to prove new facts the Bible evolves too.
And it’s not likely to change.

Luke.

Last edited:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ATTN; 'gifted:)'.

gifted:) said:
firstly, you know nothing about christianity and how herecies come about, so come to me 20 years later when you ve fucked yourself. secondly, that its people like you who think their smart arses, so go home and fuck yourself and thrdly, christianity is true, why else would AD come in historical dates, after death (christs death) and BC (befor christ) thats a tiny part of proving christs existence hence christianity being a true faith. oo SNAP
lol at knowing nothing about christianity. i went to a catholic school for four years and was forced to take religion as a subject. i don't believe in god because my brother died when he was six and i have no need to have an imaginary friend up high who is a dickhead and takes the lives of innocent little kids, and who lets poverty, terrorism and other not so good things just go on in the world. if he's such a 'saviour' then WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN?

i won't come to you in twenty years when i've fucked myself, because i'm pretty happy the way i am thanks, and know i will be in the future =]].

i don't think i'm a smart ass, i know i am. i'm also aware that my arguments hold up far better than yours.

i love your third argument, "christianity is true". how convincing. AD actually stands for anno domini. just putting it out there. and, oh, what was that? ohh they've changed it to CE now, what does that stand for? common era? oh, nothing to do with jesus? wow, that's funny.

also, sweetie,
herecies --> heresies.
there's something called an apostrophe, use it.
no need for the that in, "that it's people like..."
thrdly --> thirdly.
befor --> before.
and there was no need for the "oo SNAP" because i wasn't "snapped" at all.

much love.
could you please kindly reply to my message. you seem to have gone to water now that someone retorted to your feeble arguments.

Venom.

HSC
ATTN; 'gifted:)'.

could you please kindly reply to my message. you seem to have gone to water now that someone retorted to your feeble arguments.
To be fair your argument is pretty poor, and based on loose emotion.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
In someway or another we all bit Gods hand, by questioning and not agreeing to every single aspect of the religion.

But its all a matter of facts and beliefs, no one is alive now from back then, so we must construct a healthy argument based on history and beliefs or not argue at all.

The Bible is our way of life - Beliefs, Wars, Politics, Races, Cultures.
As we evolve the Bible evolves - As we gain new understanding and new science to prove new facts the Bible evolves too.
And it’s not likely to change.

Luke.
Actually, it is changing. All across Europe as well as in Japan, Australia and New Zealand people are leaving the church/mosque/synagogue/temple in droves and there is an increasing percentage identifying themselves as irreligious, agnostic or atheist in the census' gathered.
Secularism is on the rise. The world is changing.

Venom.

HSC
Actually, it is changing. All across Europe as well as in Japan, Australia and New Zealand people are leaving the church/mosque/synagogue/temple in droves and there is an increasing percentage identifying themselves as irreligious, agnostic or atheist in the census' gathered.
Secularism is on the rise. The world is changing.
I see Armageddon soon. :jedi:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The world is crumbling. Islam is on the rise. But at any rate, doesnt something like 90+% of the world still believe in a God?

Venom.

HSC
Question :

Why, if some of the posters here are anti - religion and anti - god whatever, why the need to impose your beliefs ( or non beliefs ) on everybody else? The majority of shit I've encountered is intense hatred for religion, and anyone that follows it.

Just leave each to their own. :headbang:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Because it's already enforced on us through politics. You leave us the fuck alone first.
exactly.
i would bet a million dollars if the churches/mosques/synagogues all had more power in our current political structure they would ban half the activities we take for granted in our society.
Just leave your religion in the church and thats it. The second it enters into the public domain i have every right to question it.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Question :

Why, if some of the posters here are anti - religion and anti - god whatever, why the need to impose your beliefs ( or non beliefs ) on everybody else? The majority of shit I've encountered is intense hatred for religion, and anyone that follows it.

Just leave each to their own. :headbang:
lol

"a strongly worded post on the internet is IMPOSING your beliefs on me!"

Venom.

HSC
you call it loose emotion? fuck you.
You said nothing of logic in your post though. You reinforced ani domini or whatever, which had no relevance (not your fault, the first poster was just stupid), and then you said you're belief in God was crushed by your brother's death.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
You said nothing of logic in your post though. You reinforced ani domini or whatever, which had no relevance (not your fault, the first poster was just stupid), and then you said you're belief in God was crushed by your brother's death.
i agree that anno domini has no relevance, but yes, i was only replying to the other poster's arguments.

i should have said originally. i was only ten at the time. i've now formed my own opinions because of education. i'll give you that one.

but i don't appreciate you saying that the emotion you feel after the death of a loved one is 'loose'.

Venom.

HSC
I believe in God & Islam. Not the one the mad mullahs and the Taliban are preaching, the one I've worked out myself. I did have a period around a year ago where I drifted cause of feeling forced, but my beliefs were reaffirmed after I learnt more about my own religion.

And I will stick by them till the day I die. Insha'Allah.

Please do not badmouth my religion or my God please. Propose a decent argument and I will listen.

Venom.

HSC
i agree that anno domini has no relevance, but yes, i was only replying to the other poster's arguments.

i should have said originally. i was only ten at the time. i've now formed my own opinions because of education. i'll give you that one.

but i don't appreciate you saying that the emotion you feel after the death of a loved one is 'loose'.
My bad, I realise that could've come off as very insensitive.

Venom.

HSC
Why do you believe this? Why this religion over any other?
Faith is undefinable. I truly believe there is somebody up there, dictating everything that goes on down here.

Why Islam? Its fundamentally unchanged since its inception. It's survived through the ages. Most of my belief comes through understanding of the Quran. The ethics, morals and values put forward by Islam match with what I think is right & wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)