• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God Exist? (4 Viewers)

Kulazzi

HSC
joujou_84 said:
well on this christian site mocking islam it had a list of some of the "stupid" things muslims believe in...which included jesus speaking in his crib...they find it funny....
can you please post the site. I'd like to take a look :cool:.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
*Barbie* said:

yes, but that is in the old testament... in the new tesament those regulations are written over in Acts 11 and Col 2:16 "Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink"...
it was part of the o.t. laws to separate the Israelites from the other nations... but in Acts 11 God appeared to Simon in a vission saying that what He has cleansed cannot be called common or unclean... xo
so why do u change things....if god said pig is forbidden why change it later on......

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
joujou_84 said:
bastard bees.......i dont evn like honey....but its mentioned in the koran so it must have some sort of healing powers......
As Allah says in the Qur’an, honey is a "healing for men". This scientific fact was confirmed by scientists who assembled during the World Apiculture Conference held from 20-26 September 1993 in China. During the conference, treatments with honey derivatives were discussed. American scientists in particular said that honey, royal jelly, pollen and propolis (bee resin) cure many diseases. A Romanian doctor stated that he tried honey on cataract patients, and 2002 out of his 2094 patients recovered completely. Polish doctors also informed the conference that bee resin helps to cure many diseases such as hemorrhoids, skin problems, gynecological diseases and many other disorders.

Nowadays, apiculture and bee products have opened a new branch for research in countries advanced in science

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Kulazzi said:
Anythng mentioned in the Qur'an does not neccesarily mean it has healing powers. Unless, of course, that is your version (shia) of it. *sigh* We are the same religion yet we have so many little differences
well honey does have healing powers......

Kulazzi

HSC
joujou_84 said:
ok ok I surrender :) I think it's the late night getting to me and the fact that skool starts in...3 days! :eek:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
joujou_84 said:
indeed they do
From their bellies comes a drink of varying colours, containing healing for mankind…
(Surat an-Nahl: 69)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
physician said:
indeed they do
From their bellies comes a drink of varying colours, containing healing for mankind…
(Surat an-Nahl: 69)
yeah a guy i heard he opened the quaran to that page and after seeing it on t.v or whatever
he became muslim..

Kulazzi

HSC
joujou_84 said:
and i am english......
no, I meant like the "proper" way is Qu'ran. And, no offence intended, but if you're Muslim, then you would write it as Qur'an, not koran.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Kulazzi said:
can you please post the site. I'd like to take a look :cool:.
ummm i had a look for it......it was a random thing once....i looked up koran contradictions on yahoo and found something but i cant find it now...bummer...it was such a crappy site....made up by some christian group......why are ppl making up sites attacking other religions...why cant they just stick to their own and leave others alone.....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Kulazzi said:
no, I meant like the "proper" way is Qu'ran. And, no offence intended, but if you're Muslim, then you would write it as Qur'an, not koran.
a muslim is not made a muslim by the way she writes......

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
joujou_84 said:
ummm i had a look for it......it was a random thing once....i looked up koran contradictions on yahoo and found something but i cant find it now...bummer...it was such a crappy site....made up by some christian group......why are ppl making up sites attacking other religions...why cant they just stick to their own and leave others alone.....
man once i saw a sight of christian converts
ppl who were muslims that converted to christianity
i knew it was fake..coz tehre was so much bullshit
like they said in the muslim religon..they had to do this and this and that
i wa slike..errm.wtf..it was so annoying reading it

Kulazzi

HSC
joujou_84 said:
yeah I know eh? So many misleading Muslim websites. I've seen a few too. Not very nice....

Kulazzi

HSC
joujou_84 said:
a muslim is not made a muslim by the way she writes......
I did not say that. But if you are a Muslim, then the proper way to write it would be Qur'an as this will be a better benefit rather than having everyone writing koran. Next thing you know, the next gen would start pronouncing it that way. Not that I'm saying you're causing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)