Does Ruse write their own Trial papers? (1 Viewer)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
And if not, does anyone know who they generally get them from?? And do you prefer if the school writes your exams or do you prefer external exams???

rawrence

HSC
I think Ruse writes their own paper, and yes I prefer schools that write their own exams, generally they're more challenging

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I think Ruse writes their own paper, and yes I prefer schools that write their own exams, generally they're more challenging
Why would you want it to be more challenging/harder?? Easy Exam are better for confidence...

rawrence

HSC
Because if you do well it's a much better confidence boost, also, easy exams won't help at all, if you challenge yourself you'll do better in the future.

Also scaling! :p

I just find I learn better if I do badly in a hard test rather than do well in an easy test

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Each for their own. But i commend you and personally for me a written external exams is better then internal exams.

blackops23

HSC
My 4U teachers are the laziest cunts about. All they do is steal questions from past HSC exams and 4U textbooks

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Do External trials ever have repeat questions from different years? Has anyone found one that is Identical?

Aindan

HSC
I believe ruse do write their own papers. Yes they're are only so many questions teachers can test and there are questions in the hsc that are pretty much the same and questions from different school's trials that are in fact identical. Although, for a school to have an identical question to a previous paper from that school is pretty fail, might i say.

Gigacube

HSC
Yeah, Ruse writes their own trial papers. For IPT at least. It's slightly more difficult than the CSSA ones.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Which paper is harder? Ruse trial papers or External Trial papers (eg CSSA and Exam Choices etc)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I believe ruse do write their own papers. Yes they're are only so many questions teachers can test and there are questions in the hsc that are pretty much the same and questions from different school's trials that are in fact identical. Although, for a school to have an identical question to a previous paper from that school is pretty fail, might i say.
Haha, After i did my Biology test, I jumped on here and found out that 2 of the 6 markers were simply stolen from other Midcourse. Its almost a dead give away when they try to photocopy it but they cant even make the photocopy straight. That is, the individual questions arent even straight on the page.
Yeah, Ruse writes their own trial papers. For IPT at least. It's slightly more difficult than the CSSA ones.
I think the Externals are more standardized though which means that they dont target your ability as much, instead the test is supposed to target the average person doing that course. I could almost bet that people doing ruse papers would find it about as easy as a normal person (not from ruse) doing a CSSA paper. And CSSA is probably to easy for those from Ruse etc.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Would you say that is only a lil harder then the CSSA papers??

fallenstars

HSC
I think Ruse writes their own papers. Probably. And I'm pretty sure they write their own Maths papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)