Does the Illuminati even exist? (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Ohh do you mean the same Illuminati as stated in Angels and Demons?

shuttle_bus5

HSC
They existed back in the 18th century. Unsure if their presence still exists today. Although i'm sure they secretly still do.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
They existed back in the 18th century. Unsure if their presence still exists today. Although i'm sure they secretly still do.
The site claims they still do and are using pop stars like rihanna and lady gaga to spread occult symbolism.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
compartmentalisation ftw. we do exist but you are just at the bottom of our pyrimid, working like pawns in a chess game you don't know you are a part of. i'm at the top and its heaps sick ay =]

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
I'm sure origanisations of that type exist in varying degrees of influence.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Sure they exist.

They are conspiring with governments right now to put in place a mass population control scheme through the vaccination schedule.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Of course they exist. Surely once a week they meet up with unicorns and leprecauns in an underground dome.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities, by manufacturing conflicts, primarily wars.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
lol they exist. Jay Z, The Game, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, lil wayne, Kanye ands The Black Eyed Peas are just a few of them. Alot of people think 2PAC and Michael Jackson were executed by the illuminati. 2PAC wrote songs with the lyrics saying 'KILLUMINATI' - KILL-ILLUMINATI. There are alot of videos on youtube with 2pac exposing them. I personally do believe he was killed by the illuminati. Shot dead in Vegas after a Mike Tyson fight and not one witness? I also think DMX is next to go. He exposed them too and ended up in jail, i'm not sure if he still there but many people think hes going to go like 2pac.

Meet me Halfway is a big one that has so many illuminati signs in them. However i wasn't able to find the video that broke it down very clearly so instead theres this simple one.

Jay Sean - Down
YouTube - Jay Sean Down ft Lil Wayne illuminati video ritual

Black eyed peas
YouTube - Fairwarning Productions The Black Eyed Peas Pro-illuminati?

Rihana and jay z
YouTube - ILLUMINATI SIGNS,UMBRELLA,RIHANNA,JAY Z Video by KILLUMINATI313 MySpace Video(?)

JFK speech about illuminati, new world order and 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuiQj1WQzPQ&feature=fvw

Call me paranoid or crazy but i know the truth isn't easy to find.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)