Does this happen to you in lectures?? (1 Viewer)

cooklyfire

HSC
Just talk to her.... It's not that hard

"Hey, so how are you finding this class?"
"I think it's ok, but the lecturer sucks!"
"I know! did you understand *** when he/she was going on and on about ***?"

Anyway, it's Australia and most girls in uni (except UWS) are actually very friendly and would not have guessed you wanted to get into her pants.

Whatever happened to sex after marriage? :uhhuh:

fetiche

HSC
^ Rofl at except at UWS, mainly because they are all lebs chicks and would get smacked by their boyfriends if they are seen talking to another guy. KAYEHZZZZ

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
^ Rofl at except at UWS, mainly because they are all lebs chicks and would get smacked by their boyfriends if they are seen talking to another guy. KAYEHZZZZ
lolers.

How about keep it in your pants and pay attention to the lecture. Plenty of time to play 'zomg she's so cute i luv her' outside of class.

*rUsTy*

HSC
Just look towards her direction but past her, not directly at her face as if you're looking for a friend or something.

Raix

HSC
I can safely say that at my uni the guys in commerce are hotter than comp sci =| rofl. i realize this may be an obvious thing but...i'm allowed to hope right?

shady145

Banned
HSC
You sit down in a lecture, just happily waiting then all of a sudden... BAM!!!

A girl comes and sits next to you.

You're just sitting there thinking, "Hells Yeah!!" but then you're like... wait... is she hot or not??

But you cant just turn your head and look (too awkward), so you have to wait until the end of the lecture and then get a good look as they leave.

Anyone else have same or similar stories?
-ve if there's a girls sitting next to you, talk to her then you can look to see what she looks like. ~solved~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)