• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does uws have cool people (2 Viewers)

Angel45

HSC
specialjenny said:
What about campus like Penrith? Or Bankstown? Are they as nice as the Parramatta campus?
I go to werrington south and parra

Kingwood has lots there...gym...bar with pool table and stuff..lots going on there @ that campus

werrington south is nice and grassy and the rooms r nice and stuff...just not much happening there, it's all @ kingswood but they have a cafe and stuff...

and yeah, parra's my fave but :S prolly because i like the subjects i do there best as well..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
It's ok, I will proudly represent the dropkicks of UWS.

Yay us!
Does that mean that your a dropkick? :)

LaraB said:
they're all good.. cept maybe blacktown
Blacktown is nice though. Nice and close to transport and a fair distance away from the city. Hawkesbury campus has richmond tafe on the back of it as well. Damn tafe people, they don't have to walk as far! And Hawkesbury has two pools and a gym ... We are better :p

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
myprerogative05 said:
i think i might get in their next year and was just wondering who goes
it'll loss all it coolness once you enrol.... you dipshit

why dont you go study at SCU if you want bogans

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
Does that mean that your a dropkick? :)

Yes, yes it does.

Cape said:
Blacktown is nice though. Nice and close to transport and a fair distance away from the city. Hawkesbury campus has richmond tafe on the back of it as well. Damn tafe people, they don't have to walk as far! And Hawkesbury has two pools and a gym ... We are better :p
Yes, yes we are...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Yes, yes it does.

Yes, yes we are...
lol. Wear a dropkick sign on Tuesday so I can tell who you are :) lol. I worked out who Ally15 is though!

Funnily enough, I've never gone swimming at uni. Its either too cold to go in the outdoor one and too hot to go to the indoor one. I've walked into the gym once ... never again, although the day care centre next to it looks so much more fun :D

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I am gonna be meeting all you cool people tomorrow yay :)
*Look for a freak stalking the people in suits or listen out for a mobile with an MP3 of the Prayer cut to the Italian bit as the ringtone*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't think that I can make it either :( I have so much work that needs to be done. And it didn't help that I didn't do anything today :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno if I can make it tomrrow :( I haven't done any work!

= Jennifer =

HSC
Cape said:
I dunno if I can make it tomrrow :( I haven't done any work!

i can't go but i persuaded my sister to...she is sitting the hsc this year...she didnt want to go i think because of what people say about it's rep but i told her those people are just ignorant and now she is willing to give uws a chance :)

specialjenny

HSC
Wish I could come tomorrow. But have to work and can't get out of it. (DAMN!) Have a good day you lot!! ;)

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
None of my mates are coming now! :(
And I can't believe Parra doesn't have a gym, that's disgraceful!
well... maybe if the gov would give us more money we'd have more to spare from other sources to spend on stuff like that lol :p

hYperTrOphY

HSC
LaraB said:
well... maybe if the gov would give us more money we'd have more to spare from other sources to spend on stuff like that lol :p
lol, I got a flyer todat for the UniFit membership. I can go to the gym at Penrith since that's where I am going to have to do Criminology. The prices are great, hopefully the gym is good. Otherwise I'll stay at my gym.

By the way, does UWS have some sort of transport system between campuses? If I do Social Science (Criminology) / Law, I'll be at Parramatta and Penrith. Is it likely that I will have both courses on the one day and have to travel from one campus to the other?

Last edited:
L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
lol, I got a flyer todat for the UniFit membership. I can go to the gym at Penrith since that's where I am going to have to do Criminology. The prices are great, hopefully the gym is good. Otherwise I'll stay at my gym.

By the way, does UWS have some sort of transport system between campuses? If I do Social Science (Criminology) / Law, I'll be at Parramatta and Penrith. Is it likely that I will have both courses on the one day and have to travel from one campus to the other?
yeh that's one of the bad things- no inter campus transport

yes you may have some classes the same day but it's unlikely they'll be at the same time or close.. seems like most people can get around that coz you get a fairly wide choice for tute times and stuff..

if they do class though when it gets time to do tute reg, you just gotta contact your unit coordinator n let em know you can't get into a time that you can get too and they usually let you go to another class even if its technically already full :)

i wouldn't worry bout all that stuff though till it comes time to do tute reg which is late february:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)