• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does uws have cool people (1 Viewer)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
LaraB said:
yeh that's one of the bad things- no inter campus transport

yes you may have some classes the same day but it's unlikely they'll be at the same time or close.. seems like most people can get around that coz you get a fairly wide choice for tute times and stuff..

if they do class though when it gets time to do tute reg, you just gotta contact your unit coordinator n let em know you can't get into a time that you can get too and they usually let you go to another class even if its technically already full :)

i wouldn't worry bout all that stuff though till it comes time to do tute reg which is late february:)
Pity they dont have the transport, but it's cool. Hopefully I'll have a car...

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
Pity they dont have the transport, but it's cool. Hopefully I'll have a car...
public transport isn't too bad...

buses to parra station come from outside the uni every 5 or 10 minutes, trains come every 15 minuutes or so and then there's quite regular buses from train station to the campus

so its probly not as inconvenient as it seems :) just depends on stupid new trani timetables i guess

hYperTrOphY

HSC
LaraB said:
public transport isn't too bad...

buses to parra station come from outside the uni every 5 or 10 minutes, trains come every 15 minuutes or so and then there's quite regular buses from train station to the campus

so its probly not as inconvenient as it seems :) just depends on stupid new trani timetables i guess
Yeah that's true. It doesn't really matter at the moment though. I can worry about that stuff later.

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
myprerogative05 said:
thats good im just worried about uni cos im from the cbd so parramatta is far for me
i live near bondi and goto penrith and find no problems...

L

LaraB

psyfre said:
i live near bondi and goto penrith and find no problems...
i'm pretty sure the orginal post was regarding travelling between the campuses in the same day not just to penrith from home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)