Donald Trump (1 Viewer)

Lopo

HSC
http://yournewswire.com/trump-im-reopening-911-investigation/

Starting to like him already. Maybe peoples eyes will open and they'll realise that it was their own elite that orchestrated 9/11 and that there is nothing noble or honourable anymore in army or what it does. There is no real threats just average people first oppressed by US banks and corporations, then killed by the army. So todays soldiers are idiots if they think they uphold any ideal or bring peace, all they are is the 'muscle' corporate interest and banksters use to oppress people around the world through US establishment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMnoa8dLw8
In the first 10 seconds of this video however, he does seem to imply otherwise right? I'm guessing in a space of a few months, he's changed his opinions.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
things are definitely taking a turn for the interesting...

not bad, not bad

Trump tossing away half his "playing cards" which he used to get the votes...

Wonder what he'll do next.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Both Bush and Kasich didn't endorse Trump. There is no official rule for endorsing, Sanders endorsed Hillary because he preferred her over Trump.
mostly he just thought she was gonna win and wanted to be able to influence policy when she did win

instead, he sold his soul for nothing

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Given that I was pointing out your racism, I'd be curious to know exactly what part of my post suggest that I am racist.
It was supposed to sound like Hitler - I was describing Trump and his supporters.
And WTF has LGBT to do with this? Do you restrict yourself to having only white, straight friends?
no those are pretty much the arguments/ things you're going to say whenever someone says they're supporting trump.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
things are definitely taking a turn for the interesting...

not bad, not bad

Trump tossing away half his "playing cards" which he used to get the votes...

Wonder what he'll do next.
oh wow people suddenly remember that president's cant completely do what they want and have to work with congress.

Obama abandoned all of his positions of closing gitmo, getting troops out of iraq, ending US intervention in the ME, amnesty for illegals (he deported 2.5m so far), stopping the government from bailing out wall street etc.

only thing he shoved through was obamacare and it was a disaster.

enoilgam

HSC
mostly he just thought she was gonna win and wanted to be able to influence policy when she did win

instead, he sold his soul for nothing
He was being pragmatic. Ultimately, Clinton had sealed the nomination at that point and endorsing her ensured that he got influence on the democratic platform. As I said before, government might not be working, but people must understand it's limitations. You have to compromise in government as you serve many different stakeholders whom have different interests and viewpoints. You need to be able to split the difference, you cant have everything your own way.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Obama has been doing the exact same thing for the past 8 years.

How many people have been deported under Obama?

President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."
Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

Red_of_Head

HSC
Search em up theres many conspiracy vids out there
Where is the evidence? "Oh it's out there somewhere, find it yourself".

There's also many conspiracy videos about how the moon landings were faked, vaccines are a way for the government to control the people, suffering under Stalin was bourgeois lies and the (((holohoax))).

Last edited:

Red_of_Head

HSC
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/barack-obama-donald-trump-nato-commitment

Barack Obama says Donald Trump will not abandon Nato commitment

'Donald Trump will retain America’s commitment to the Nato alliance, Barack Obama said on Monday, seeking to reassure a jittery world of continued American leadership.

The Republican was often critical of Nato during the presidential election campaign, branding it “obsolete” while praising the Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, a source of alarm in foreign capitals.

But speaking in the White House before heading to Europe on his final foreign trip as president, Obama said Trump indicated when they met last week that he would not pull out of the decades-old alliance.

“There is enormous continuity beneath the day-to-day news that makes us that indispensable nation when it comes to maintaining order and promoting prosperity around the world,” he said. “That will continue. In my conversation with the president-elect he expressed a great interest in maintaining our core strategic relationships and so, one of the messages I will be able to deliver is his commitment to Nato and the transatlantic alliance."'

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
NATO has a massive identify problem. It was created as a counter to the Warsaw pact that is now defunct.

A lot of NATO countries aren't putting money into their commitments and are just living off the US defence shield.

Trump is just honest for calling NATO out for its shit.

Why is it surprising to anyone that Russia is concerned that more and more countries near them are joining NATO.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Where is the evidence? "Oh it's out there somewhere, find it yourself".

There's also many conspiracy videos about how the moon landings were faked, vaccines are a way for the government to control the people, suffering under Stalin was bourgeois lies and the (((holohoax))).
Do you think its possible to destroy 3 buildings with 2 planes?

Red_of_Head

HSC
Do you think its possible to destroy 3 buildings with 2 planes?
So your argument is that two airliners couldn't destroy 3 buildings? Never mind the resultant fires. Never mind not finding solid evidence of explosives. Never mind the hundreds of forensic engineers that pored over the site and found no evidence of controlled demolition. Drsoccerball read a conspiracy article, so it must be true!

Bush waited until 19 terrorists managed to plan an attack, carry it out and then decided to blow up a building right next to the attack site within a matter of hours. For some reason. It's settled.

Next matter: I think we should all start talking about how the government is intent on us recieving vaccinations proven to cause autism. What is their goal? Why are the majority of medical professionals silent about this?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)