Donald Trump (1 Viewer)

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
at first the "walking volcano" excuse was given that he wouldnt win the republican primary.. he did. then it was the excuse given that he wouldnt win the presidency.. he won that too. only a fool would have any kind of certainty at this point about what is going to happen. and this is coming from somebody who expected clinton to win the election handily. i certainly wouldnt have made any bets on the election because its outcome was such an immaculate confluence of incompetence, overconfidence and latent sociopolitical factors that polling data wasnt able to adequately capture.

Last edited:
HSC
It's Trump we're talking about here. The walking volcano himself. Of course he's going to bring about a massive disaster. Hell, he's already broken the law by deleting an official Presidential tweet as all Presidential communications must be archived by the Archivist of the United States.
Deleting a tweet? The horror! Quick, get the Congress ready to draft articles of impeachment! xD

Seriously though, those pretending that Trump and his attitude are somehow unprecedented are a bit ridiculous. To be honest, he really reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt who was also famously eccentric and erratic. Roosevelt oversaw a strong and prosperous country so this attitude and success are not mutually exclusive; a personality like that does NOT guarantee poor governance. If that's the greatest criticism of Trump then I'm not worried at all.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
I don't see that it's likely that the Republicans will hold these states come next election. I'm predicting that the Democratic Party will grow to be more populist then it has been in recent years
hahahaha you are so fucking clueless

two of the leading contenders for head of the DNC are a black muslim and a woman who says its her job "to tell otehr white people to shut up"

they're doubling down on the horseshit that alienated millions of voters and has begun delivering on his promises from day one and achieved great things even before jan 20

unless bernie sanders is the democratic candidate (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN) the dems have fucking lost big time

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
It's Trump we're talking about here. The walking volcano himself. Of course he's going to bring about a massive disaster. Hell, he's already broken the law by deleting an official Presidential tweet as all Presidential communications must be archived by the Archivist of the United States.
funny how you clowns are spazzing out over a fucking TWEET but think that Hillary's email saga is not important

un fucking believable

Kolmias

HSC
funny how you clowns are spazzing out over a fucking TWEET but think that Hillary's email saga is not important

un fucking believable
The email saga where she was cleared of any wrongdoing by the FBI whilst Trumpy the Twiddler is under investigation for his links to Russia?

Don't try and claim the moral high ground on this. God only knows that conservatives are incapable of doing som

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
The email saga where she was cleared of any wrongdoing by the FBI whilst Trumpy the Twiddler is under investigation for his links to Russia?

Don't try and claim the moral high ground on this. God only knows that conservatives are incapable of doing som
hillary objectively lied to the FBI and was cleared in spite of wrongdoing

she deleted the emails as an act of deception to save her own ass and deliberately misled investigators

trump deleted it because of a fucking spelling mistake you mong

how the fuck you acting self-righteous over a fucking spelling mistake

Orwell

HSC
I love how these feminists come out in force detesting Trump by chanting 'Allahu Ackbar'. Fucking morons.

''Trump said 'Grab her by the pussy' - what a vile man, hang him by his balls! At least our candidate said nothing like that!'' Yeah, she was too fucking busy deleting emails and having her campaign bankrolled by Saudi Arabia - who if you didn't know, fund ISIS, indoctrinate fundamentalist Islamic teachings in their youth and oppress women to a horrifying extent (they could get into serious shit for going outside without male permission). Also, this is the same Saudi Arabia that Trump has detested.

Also, since you lefties care so much about the environment: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...e-climate-change-global-warming-a7544681.html

Seriously, everything Trump has done since becoming President I commend, I commend a great fucking deal. He's already outdone Obama's 8 year legacy in a couple of days and he's outdone it by a great margin.

HoldingOn

HSC
I love how these feminists come out in force detesting Trump by chanting 'Allahu Ackbar'. Fucking morons.

''Trump said 'Grab her by the pussy' - what a vile man, hang him by his balls! At least our candidate said nothing like that!'' Yeah, she was too fucking busy deleting emails and having her campaign bankrolled by Saudi Arabia - who if you didn't know, fund ISIS, indoctrinate fundamentalist Islamic teachings in their youth and oppress women to a horrifying extent (they could get into serious shit for going outside without male permission). Also, this is the same Saudi Arabia that Trump has detested.

Also, since you lefties care so much about the environment: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...e-climate-change-global-warming-a7544681.html

Seriously, everything Trump has done since becoming President I commend, I commend a great fucking deal. He's already outdone Obama's 8 year legacy in a couple of days and he's outdone it by a great margin.
Even before he became President he and his campaign had an impact- people are finally awake to the fact that cultural Marxism exists in the media, educational institutions and pretty much everywhere else.

enoilgam

HSC
there have been executive orders though
So what. These things haven't been completed yet and that is the real test. Ill believe it when I see it (this has nothing to do with Trump personally, I just know talk is cheap when it comes to this stuff).

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
So what. These things haven't been completed yet and that is the real test. Ill believe it when I see it (this has nothing to do with Trump personally, I just know talk is cheap when it comes to this stuff).
TALK? Executive orders aren't talk for fuck's sake.

enoilgam

HSC
TALK? Executive orders aren't talk for fuck's sake.
Just because they've been made, doesn't mean they will be carried out to completion. When the wall is actually physically standing and replacement Obamacare legislation has been passed, then it will be more than just talk.

herp a derp pulling out of TPP is just "talk"
That isnt talk, but it remains to be foreseen whether it will bring jobs back to the US.

Last edited:

Kolmias

HSC
Free trade creates jobs.

Protectionism belongs back in Nazi Germany along with Trump.

/endthread

enoilgam

HSC
Free trade creates jobs.
The problem I have with this mentality is that creating jobs isnt necessarily an achievement. There's no point creating an additional 1000 jobs in finance when you're losing jobs in manufacturing. Also, the jobs created need to provide a living wage to people. The problem with free trade is the effects havent been properly managed.

That being said, I think rapid technological change has done more damage than free trade to jobs and I think this is an issue that will continue to get worse. The government needs to be proactive to ensure that people arent being left behind by free trade and technological change. I think governments worldwide have failed in this respect.

Kolmias

HSC
The problem I have with this mentality is that creating jobs isnt necessarily an achievement. There's no point creating an additional 1000 jobs in finance when you're losing jobs in manufacturing. Also, the jobs created need to provide a living wage to people. The problem with free trade is the effects havent been properly managed. The government hasnt done enough to ensure that people arent left behind.

That being said, I think rapid technological change has done more damage than free trade to jobs and I think this is an issue that will continue to get worse. The government needs to be proactive to ensure that people arent being left behind.
I'm fail to understand why there is no point in creating 1000 extra jobs in finance whilst you lose manafacturing jobs. If more jobs are being created then are being lost, surely we have more people employed and more people spending?

The reason Trump won the election is because he is tapping into the long held white fear of "Mexicans and Chinese taking our menial jobs". Trump voters are annoyed because they are not able to secure the same cushy manafacturing job for life that daddy did, grandaddy did and so on. They want a life similar to what their ancestors did whilst looking back at a sepia toned, fuzzy image of the "good old days" of "white bread America" and the "the golden age of capitalism". They have failed to see that the world has moved on and that the times are a-changing.

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
I'm fail to understand why there is no point in creating 1000 extra jobs in finance whilst you lose manafacturing jobs. If more jobs are being created then are being lost, surely we have more people employed and more people spending?

The reason Trump won the election is because he is tapping into the long held white fear of "Mexicans and Chinese taking our menial jobs". Trump voters are annoyed because they are not able to secure the same cushy manafacturing job for life that daddy did, grandaddy did and so on. They want a life similar to what their ancestors did whilst looking back at a sepia toned, fuzzy image of the "good old days" of "white bread America" and the "the golden age of capitalism". They have failed to see that the world has moved on and that the times are a-changing.
To my knowledge (which might be wrong), Trump isn't necessarily against American citizens of Chinese or Mexican descent who are legally in the states, receiving jobs open to Americans. I think the issue he has are that foreign companies are taking over American business because of certain laws and legislations that make it easier for foreign companies to invest in the American market. I don't think it's race he's targeting (as he doesn't seem to be against immigrants and foreigners in general - rather he is against illegal, non-citizens taking over the business of the country). I think the reason Trump is widely accepted as being racist is due to being a part of the majority - white, christian, male; if a dark/latino female was presenting these views on foreign businesses, I don't think she'd be criticised in the way the media makes Trump's arguments seem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)