Donald Trump (1 Viewer)

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
who was a better choice than trump???
not sure if srs

I'm glad he's taking all these measures to ensure measures are taken to protect the people of America and their safety rather than putting refugees first and I appreciate that he doesn't worry about PC, but certain comments he makes are unnecessary and he would just as great a president without them. I understand it makes him funny, but America needs a president, not a successful clown. I think that's what reduces people's respect for him and makes presidency and leadership seem like a big superficial joke. I think other people can do the same job and introduce the same policies without ridiculing themselves.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
"I think other people can do the same job and introduce the same policies without ridiculing themselves."

No, they absolutely can't introduce these policies. That's the point. They weren't even talking about them! They couldn't break the promise to introduce these policies because they never made it in the first place.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
I'm very content with Trump, in my opinion he was the best candidate. In the future I think Ben Shapiro will be one of the great presidents if not the greatest.
ha ha ha no, shapiro will never be president. He is too much of a whiny nerd for people to support him.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
even if I were to agree, that's entirely beside the point. Intellect doesn't get you elected.

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
"I think other people can do the same job and introduce the same policies without ridiculing themselves."

No, they absolutely can't introduce these policies. That's the point. They weren't even talking about them! They couldn't break the promise to introduce these policies because they never made it in the first place.
Have you met all 300 million people in America?

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
I just want to hope that Trump supporters understand that what he does is in his best interest, not in the people's. I am very happy for the policies he is introducing (especially the one about abortions not being paid by taxpayers) but he will only make decisions that benefit him and make him more powerful. Take the wall for example. He is successfully able to build, then he builds it himself with his companies. He gets paid for building the wall and he benefits. Sure I think the wall is a good start to keeping illegal immigrants out, but he's not really doing it for the people. Why did he suddenly turn Republican after so many years of affiliating with Democrats? Because it would benefit him more. That's why I feel like it's very unpredictable as to whether the policies he makes actually benefit society.

HoldingOn

HSC
I just want to hope that Trump supporters understand that what he does is in his best interest, not in the people's. I am very happy for the policies he is introducing (especially the one about abortions not being paid by taxpayers) but he will only make decisions that benefit him and make him more powerful. Take the wall for example. He is successfully able to build, then he builds it himself with his companies. He gets paid for building the wall and he benefits. Sure I think the wall is a good start to keeping illegal immigrants out, but he's not really doing it for the people. Why did he suddenly turn Republican after so many years of affiliating with Democrats? Because it would benefit him more. That's why I feel like it's very unpredictable as to whether the policies he makes actually benefit society.
The naysayers said the same thing about the election. "It's impossible." Etc. He will prove you wrong again just wait..

HoldingOn

HSC
"Make America Great Again."- Doesn't make his intentions clear enough? Despite the leftist media myths Trump isn't stupid enough to base his whole presidency upon a lie.

Last edited:

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
"Make America Great Again."- Doesn't make his intentions clear enough? Despite the leftist media myths Trump isn't stupid enough to base his whole presidency upon a lie.
Agreed. He's so smart that he knows how to choose the right situations and words that benefit him.

sida1049

HSC
Trump has an IQ of 156. Obama 130. So yeah he is smart
I highly doubt Trump has an IQ of 156.

This article explains that the original article claiming that Trump has an IQ of 156 was based on admission requirements based on his alma mater's admission requirements (Wharton). The problem is Trump didn't actually get into his course through the normal process; instead he transferred in, which was a lot easier.

And I doubt 130 is a good reference for Obama's IQ either. Neither candidates have public records of formal IQ test results, so everything is just speculation, which is made even more equivocal because no one really knows (nor cares) which standards these numbers are based off of (some methods of testing yield higher scores than others).

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
those graduate school admission exam to iq conversion scores are always enormously inflated anyway

lol at thinking the average person at wharton business school has an IQ above 150 or even above 130

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)