Don't know what to study for English and Construction (1 Viewer)

torylearn

HSC
N/A
Exams are coming up soon, and i have no idea what to study for English and construction, we've hardly taken down notes for both subjects as we've been reading most of the time.

torylearn

HSC
N/A
Have a read through this guide-it has some good English tips-Can you disclose more specific details on what your English exam is on so as to allow us to give you personalised help:) http://community.boredofstudies.org...21953/crobats-guide-hsc-english-advanced.html
Thanks for linking me to the guide, btw for English we have to write an essay about our novel, as questions will be asked about our area of study "Change", also we have to choose one of your texts which we did for our assignment and know it really well, as we will also have to write an essay about that.. and for the standard English peeps were getting a poem- I'm terrible with these :(

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Thanks for linking me to the guide, btw for English we have to write an essay about our novel, as questions will be asked about our area of study "Change", also we have to choose one of your texts which we did for our assignment and know it really well, as we will also have to write an essay about that.. and for the standard English peeps were getting a poem- I'm terrible with these :(
Are you writing your essay on a novel or poem? Because I don't understand what you are actually saying, could you clarify?

torylearn

HSC
N/A
Are you writing your essay on a novel or poem? Because I don't understand what you are actually saying, could you clarify?
Essay on novel + choose one text from the 3 texts we did from our assignment and write about that

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)