DOOMED - Advanced paper was EVIL (1 Viewer)

cynical

..I thought it was okay..
Better than mondays.

..dont kill me! *cowers*..

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
im glad if i get any marks at all ... i only did one section ... o_O

malkin86

HSC
Module C was almost exactly the same as the 2004 CSSA trial, I found. Modules A and B both really threw me because they're about my response, and what I think about these texts is unprintable...

[caity]

i dont know which was worse the first paper or the second.....hated the creative in the first n hated mod B for the second it must be something about the second sections this year PIECES OF SHIT!!!!....haha yes but i do feel better reading every1 elses anger towards the BOS stupid bastards....the things people say in these forums is the best entertainment haha like being ass raped by an exam interesting haha

hanjoc

i feel bad because i didnt study enough, man do i regret that now....yep. i'm over english, well and truly. stupid paper makes me scared for the rest of the hsc now

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
hey, at least we never have to do english again, ever.

*Fire_Fly*

For me it wasn't just mod b that was screwed!! I thought mod A blew as well. But then I got home and reread the question a few times and suddenly realised I had misinterpreted it! :mad: I wish I could do that exam over! They [BOS] should have a thing where you can drop your worst exam and it won't get counted!

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
That's like me, but i could handle mod B and C fairly well; it was just mod A that screwed me over. I was like, "perception of In the Wild?" WTF? Didn't know whether they were referring to the module or the phrase/concept "the wild" so I barely wrote anything which i had prepared. Damn wording..

stace212

cynical said:
..I thought it was okay..
Better than mondays.

..dont kill me! *cowers*..

How can u say that? Monday's was otay, but I guess it depends on what you did for AOS, I did Clueless and Emma, which was pretty easy to do. U do Bladerunner and Brave New World? As far as I'm concerned, Paper 2 sucked... not enough time.
Ah well, whats done is done... we can't change it now. (thats not to say I'm not guna complain bout it :p )

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
crap...i just realised that i interpreated module C wrong....
well fuck me, im screwed
*watches her uni hopes fly away*

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
cynical said:
How did you manage that? :(
i didnt prepare for the exam ... and only could remember some frontline stuff, so yer ... hopefully i dazzle them with the BS in that section :(

Charon.

HSC
N/A
I thought it was ok. Suprisingly i think i did best 4 Lear. My section 3 was a load of crap though.

nomz

i thought it was majorly evil! who came up with the timing thing anyway?!?!?!?! I screwed up big time and am most likely going to fail :-( but i'm so cut coz the questions weren't that bad i'm just dumb and have the biggest mental blnks and can't write anything intelligent. Meh... No more English analysising stuff EVA!!!!!!!!!

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
nook said:
i thought it was majorly evil! who came up with the timing thing anyway?!?!?!?! I screwed up big time and am most likely going to fail :-( but i'm so cut coz the questions weren't that bad i'm just dumb and have the biggest mental blnks and can't write anything intelligent. Meh... No more English analysising stuff EVA!!!!!!!!!
wouldnt it have been much better if Paper2 was a 3hr exam?

1hr per essay ... sufficient time :)

sub

dude...u srsly want to stay in eng for 3 hours...granted ur reasoning i agree with totally, but i was glad to be outta there...NO MORE ENGLISH!!!!

lukechristie1

It'll be all good, hopefully!

Stuffed up my test and was heaps worried about it until i came here and saw that everyone has done the same thing. completely bombed out. wrote stuff on transformation and then thoguht it sucked so moved onto history adn memory (50th gate) did that alright and then came Gwen Harwood. but if everyonehas done bad then they're going to have to scale the marks up so it should be alright. although i think that i did really bad. we'll see though. good luck!

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I thought the exam itself was really really good, I was totally happy till I got home and re-read section 3's question: I missed some of it, which means I totally screwed that entire module (which just happened to be my best one and the one I spent most time on). So yeah, I'm stuffed. I was topping english at my school, too...:( bye-bye target uai. *cries*

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
haha omg i love the board of studies!

I can just imagine them sitting around a table dressed in their floral dresses making excellent questions about "visions and versions".

konggo

HSC
here here i understnad in the exam where we supposed to give our own opinion of each test if yes then i failed if no then the paper 2 was reasonable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)