Do's and Don't's in Driving Test. (1 Viewer)

accolade

HSC
Hey guys i've read through a couple of the Learner's threads and got a few information regarding this thread topic but does anyone have any important Do's and Don't's in the test? I have my test in a few days!
THANKS

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Yeah, never forget to use indicators... and make sure the tester sees you using the rearview mirror because my friend was failed for not checking the mirror. Also, make sure you know when you have right of passage cause they mark you down for giving way when you're not supposed to.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Err, haven't got mine but from what I've been hearing: Head checks is a BIG do.
it is. and if it's raining and the front window fogs up turn the air on. my friend didnt do that she failed and lost points and also got told off lol.

suling

HSC
Don't hit anything.

Also, there is such a thing as too many head checks..I lost two points for this.

If you are on a highway or something, stay a bit under 80..that way if you are going downhill and speed up a bit it won't matter.

accolade

HSC
Okay thanks for the comments. Howabout when i am at an intersection and i am the first one in my lane. I heard that i have to approach cautiously and check both sides before i cross it, but sometimes i just press the accelerator and just go without checking.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Okay thanks for the comments. Howabout when i am at an intersection and i am the first one in my lane. I heard that i have to approach cautiously and check both sides before i cross it, but sometimes i just press the accelerator and just go without checking.

Then you still belong on your Ls.

astroe

HSC
After all the practice you've had, you're extremely not likely going to fail unless you've been doing it wrong for the past 120 hours.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Yeah, never forget to use indicators...
Especially when exiting a roundabout! I know it sounds stupid because a lot of roundabouts aren't even big enough to note and it seems confusing to other drivers, but indicate left when exiting.

Don't mount the curb. :)

Remember head checks and give way but don't give way unnecessarily.

Stay two or three under the speed limit - just in case they forget they're looking at it from an ANGLE and therefore have a tiny margin of error.

Most importantly, don't panic.

Last edited:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
You wait for all the vehicles coming from the left before you cross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)