DotA (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yeah if they were the same price pretty much everyone would go bracers for that early game survivability.

i personally go bracers on most agility heroes as they're mostly piss-weak early game, especially if you're playing the carry. wraith bands on some heroes like potm, but only cos she has an escape mechanism.

Hayastan

HSC
Lol its funny, this thread was about how to 'stop' dota'ing.
What u-borat said, bracers > bands for agi heroes. Sometimes i get bracers for str heroes like SK, to make them more tank early game.

Aznmichael92

HSC
hey what would you guys say is the best 5 heroes in the game?

I think i prefer Phantom Assasin's stifling dagger over shadow strike. So good when you combine with blink strike to kill a target that is running way

uman1234

HSC
I wouldn't say there is a 'best hero' in the game, it depends on the player who is controlling the hero, however favourite heroes is a different question :p

For my fav heroes, I'm not very sure, but I'm like an all rounder, can use every hero besides like invoker (learning), pudge (hooks getting better) / Mirana (arrows), and prob some others I forget. But some of my very favourites are Sven, and faceless void (old skool).

But generally I like randoming heroes, in most games, but for SD I pick the hero that is most apprioriate for the situation

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Definitely no such thing as a 'best' hero. My faves are Drow Ranger, Moonrider and Stryggy. That new Windrunner is also quite awesome.

Hayastan

HSC
True, there is no ideal 'perfect' hero; however my top 5 respectively would have to be Void, Leoric, Ursa, Razor and Nevermore (who pwns with lothars).

u-borat

Banned
HSC
void's only good if farmed well; and thats very hardd to do know with his pathetic strength and health.
can still single-handedly turn a game IF properly farmed though.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Hayastan said:
True, there is no ideal 'perfect' hero; however my top 5 respectively would have to be Void, Leoric, Ursa, Razor and Nevermore (who pwns with lothars).
for EM, right?

most characters that own in EM are hopeless in non EM, totally different gameplay

Hayastan

HSC
I can play them in both situations, all depends on your team, opponents, etc
but your right is different gameplay

divinetide

HSC
lol u guys sound like pros xD

i play bored aussie many clan war and pro game so i am kind of pro too xD

but i dont think i am as pro as you guys like halyconsky what clan u in anyway we shuld war sumtime xD

mb some people should post replay of their most pro games xD only against pros though no pubs lol xD

charlesdinio

HSC
wow wtf?
new heroes?
the last hero i got up to was that little clockwork thing?
i thought it was crap..
and a new map?
haha im goin to dl it now..
HS WHAT?!
hahaha

Aznmichael92

HSC
OxiDe said:
pretty sure i smash all of you at dota, scrubs.
lol u r too cocky. u will smash me but i doubt everyon that posted in this thread wil get smash by u

uman1234

HSC
OxiDe said:
pretty sure i smash all of you at dota, scrubs.
What? Smash us in feeding perhaps, but thats about it. Or maybe raging... you seem like the type

Last edited:

aero135

Super Ultimate User!
HSC
Lol flamefest time ... come on now you know i own all of you its no competition xD

namburger

Noob Member
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
hey what would you guys say is the best 5 heroes in the game?
Queen of Pain for sure :)
I would also say:
Dragon Knight
Puck
Nerubean Assasin
Chen

Pretty much all the versatile heroes are the best. None of those heroes like PA or BS etc..
Haha i wana dota, puck you hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)