Tha Wishkah

HSC
Best is witch doctor.
Once you farm lothars its gg.

Cask + male + ward and ww from lothar = double, triple kills

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yea then then they buy 200gold wards and your plan fails miserably.

John-G-B-2008

HSC
charlesdinio said:
wow wtf?
new heroes?
the last hero i got up to was that little clockwork thing?
i thought it was crap..
and a new map?
haha im goin to dl it now..
HS WHAT?!
hahaha
damn you're a loser charles'dinio'.
I hear ur a dirty wom.
And i would beat u a DotA any day.

Tha Wishkah

HSC
hardly, aslong as you dont gank in the same generic lane it doesnt matter.

Scrubs wont be able to ward and get away without dying, just dont go back to the lane for 5, waste their money.

either they gem or they get over wasting their money. even if they gem when u gank em its not liek they're gonna surviva unless its someone like abba or sandking.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Tha Wishkah said:

Scrubs wont be able to ward and get away without dying, just dont go back to the lane for 5, waste their money.

either they gem or they get over wasting their money. even if they gem when u gank em its not liek they're gonna surviva unless its someone like abba or sandking.
assuming you're playing pub trash

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Tha Wishkah said:

Funnily enough, there's nothing stopping them from getting lothars and warding =P. (And yes, I realise just how stupid it would be to get lothars just for the sake of warding).

TheSuperior1

HSC
wth is the pirate hero.. i'm so confused by .56 haven't palyed in ages.. i feel so old :(

divinetide

HSC
o god you guys are all so terrible.. please stop posting until you get some skill/play proper games

HalcyonSky

HSC
divinetide said:
o god you guys are all so terrible.. please stop posting until you get some skill/play proper games
hey, pub trash, this is not a pro gaming forum, this is not a dota forum, its BOS. Did you want something?

Tha Wishkah

HSC
pub trash?

lothars now is even better for non agi heroes,.

Which client do you play on btw? BA / Battlenet or GG ?

HalcyonSky

HSC
Tha Wishkah said:
pub trash?

lothars now is even better for non agi heroes,.

Which client do you play on btw? BA / Battlenet or GG ?
pub trash = standard player you come across in public dota games

i play uswest and very rarely on BA, dota isnt really one of my serious games. I mainly play it for the laughs i get out of people raging, its rare to see that amount of rage on any other game

HalcyonSky

HSC
Tha Wishkah said:
oh, i know what pubtrash is, i was merely wondering why you assume i play onlypub trash.
well, you said the people you play are too bad to ward properly

divinetide

HSC
i dont see wat you are trying to say scrub, first you seem to be saying that you just play for fun and then u seem to be talking about how bad pubs are.. the point is that you are all terrible pub players who seem to be under the impression that u are good when u are not u are just fucking terrible scrubs

and i dont assume you guys only play pubs i know it, pubs or you play 'inhouses' or 'clanwars' between your fucking terrible friends or em-pub clans like the scrubs you are

wat is your usernames you terrible gooks?

HalcyonSky

HSC
divinetide said:
i dont see wat you are trying to say scrub, first you seem to be saying that you just play for fun and then u seem to be talking about how bad pubs are.. the point is that you are all terrible pub players who seem to be under the impression that u are good when u are not u are just fucking terrible scrubs

and i dont assume you guys only play pubs i know it, pubs or you play 'inhouses' or 'clanwars' between your fucking terrible friends or em-pub clans like the scrubs you are

wat is your usernames you terrible gooks?
sup nishan?

sounds like you toned down a bit since you got banned

knots&crosses

HSC
HAHAH. Four days before the HSC i managed to conquer ZUMA. Its so addictive. I installed collapse a week a go, but i finished that too. I play TETRIS every night and some mobile phone games. I cant seem to stop. ARRRRRHHHHHH

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
knots&crosses said:
HAHAH. Four days before the HSC i managed to conquer ZUMA. Its so addictive. I installed collapse a week a go, but i finished that too. I play TETRIS every night and some mobile phone games. I cant seem to stop. ARRRRRHHHHHH
the fuck is zuma? this is a dota thread

knots&crosses

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
the fuck is zuma? this is a dota thread
Lol, i dont know how to multi-quote but the person who started this thread said any other games...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)