Draft Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Noooooooooooo :( 12, 18 & 18 ... 2 exams on 18th... makes me want to cry.

Snooty

HSC
Only one exam for me this sem - 18th.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Unit Name Exam Date Exam Time Duration Notes
EDUC105 - Education: The Psychological Context Thursday 11 June 13:50 2 hrs

Awesome, no room!

mserica

HSC
Monday 15th June
Tuesday 23rd June

...now lets hope they stay that far apart!!

HSC
ARGh. Hope they do change: marketing and psych on the same day (17th), I will die!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Get fucked, 17th, 19th and 20th- not happy

Alvik

HSC
16th, 17th, 18th and 19th

ahahahhahahaha fuck

Atlas

HSC
N/A
#*$@#%(*#$(*!! DIE - who writes up these ridiculous timetables? Honestly, they must really like to see us suffer, another Saturday exam? Public transport on weekends =:burn:

2 law things on the same day? take home = no sleep then turn up in the morning for a 3 hour exam?! What are they thinking?

Current mood = :bomb: Is there anything we can do to change the draft timetable? Or is it written by some mythical being that we can only reach by channeling our inner resentment?

Tabris

HSC
#*$@#%(*#$(*!! DIE - who writes up these ridiculous timetables? Honestly, they must really like to see us suffer, another Saturday exam? Public transport on weekends =:burn:

2 law things on the same day? take home = no sleep then turn up in the morning for a 3 hour exam?! What are they thinking?

Current mood = :bomb: Is there anything we can do to change the draft timetable? Or is it written by some mythical being that we can only reach by channeling our inner resentment?
What LAW units?

I had problems when a 300 level LAW take home conflicted with a 200 level LAW exam once, the convenor was fairly lenient in providing extensions.

Worth a shot to see your convenor to request an extension

atreus

HSC

even worse: constitutional take home due, property exam in the morning and then another exam 1.5 hrs later. isn't there a rule against 3 exams in one day? or because one is a take home it doesn't count?

X

xeuyrawp

Have an AHPG865 of a pot due by 9am Tuesday, >45 min speech on the 11th May, class discussion on the 25th, big essay on the 29th, the exam on the 1st of June, then two AHST495 papers due on the 8th.

Then I've finished all my MQ coursework (hoorah!) and can work on my thesis.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
even worse: constitutional take home due, property exam in the morning and then another exam 1.5 hrs later. isn't there a rule against 3 exams in one day? or because one is a take home it doesn't count?
That's just crazy - surely they can't do that to you... that's just purely inhumane... the most irritating thing about the two law exams due on the same day is that they obviously knew that most students would be doing those two units at the same time and that it would clearly be a problem having the two due on the same day... don't they confer between staff before deciding exam dates?

Atlas

HSC
N/A
What LAW units?

I had problems when a 300 level LAW take home conflicted with a 200 level LAW exam once, the convenor was fairly lenient in providing extensions.

Worth a shot to see your convenor to request an extension
Thanks for the suggestion ... will give it a go - now to approach her :eek:...

X

xeuyrawp

*shrug* If you want to be a lawyer, I suppose you're going to have to get used to this shit?

Also, it's essentially the same for all law students in your year (aside from the few who have done things in a different order), so it's not really unfair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)