• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dreams about the HSC. (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
-WaxingLyrical- said:
Dreamt that I turned up to AOS and my test was to duel Lord Voldemort.
:geek:
that is some funny shit.

For about a week after the HSC exams finished I dreamt that I was running around the school quad chasing after teachers begging them to mark my practice papers. In one of them I finally cornered my art teacher she looked at me blankly, informed me that the art exam had already started and that she didn't have time to go through my essay right now.
I had a heap more but I can't remember them all now, I think they're so painful that my mind has suppressed them.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I had a dream last night that i was doing english paper one, and fell asleep, and when I woke up everyone except for one teacher had left, and i only did the first word in my comprehension.

HSC
-may-cat- said:
I had a dream last night where i was running through the corridors of my school trying to find the exam room and everytime i went through i doorway or down some stairs i just came to another corridor, like a big labrynth. The walls were all really strange bright colours as well, it was pretty cool.
Sounds like Harry Potter.

HSC
I had a dream where my deputy was running after me hassling me for my clearance form, because he wanted me out of the school. I woke up and was drenched in a pool of sweat.

SpoonSamba

HSC
I haven't had a dream, but the other day i was trying to dial my mobile from my home phone and I'd dialed like 10 times and it wasn't working and i was like WTF and then i realised i was dialing my student number...

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I had a dream that I got a UAI of 90... All my friends then started calling me up and asking me for advice on their upcoming exams, and I tried to tell them that the HSC was already over.

In another dream, I was about to do my Chemistry exam, but when I got to school, the exam hall was on fire. The teacher then said that it would be reported as a group misadventure and we'll all get full marks instead...

slinkysezzy

HSC
bahahahah this is nuts.
the only hsc dream i've ever had was that I got into sydney uni. For most of you that's probably going to be a reality.....for me, i always have dreams!:sleep:

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
squeenie said:
In another dream, I was about to do my Chemistry exam, but when I got to school, the exam hall was on fire. The teacher then said that it would be reported as a group misadventure and we'll all get full marks instead...
Aw that's cool, but if that happened to me it would be awesome but I would be ticked off since it's the last exam for me and all that preparation to defeat the last one would have been for nothing.

HSC
I had a dream few nights ago that my society and culture PIP was 2000 words and my teacher told me I'd fail because it wasn't long enough. And I woke up in a panic lol weird.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
The morning before the AOS Trial (after spending an all nighter memorising), I took an hour nap. In that hour I heard voices telling me that I had not written enough about Coleridge in my essay. I freaked out, and woke up quite suddenly. Le shudder. But then I went through the exam and found it ok =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)