Drsoccerball's Maths Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Drsoccerball

HSC
Hey guys :) It's about time I do something with my life... So I'm going to start tutoring. You can see my marks in my signature if you're wondering. I can tutor maths (and maybe physics) depending on you. I can tutor any level of maths besides general from year 10+

I can drive to you or we can meet somewhere etc... But preferably around the western suburbs.

There are much better members on this site to get tutoring from such as state rankers but I think it's only right to present myself as an option just in case :p...

Prices can be negotiable. Goodluck for the HSC :)

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Drsoccerball is certainly very talented in the field of mathematics (his marks are a testament to that). More importantly, based on his posts here on BoS he seems to have developed a keen interest in maths and very friendly as well, both important qualities of a good maths tutor :)

Don't miss out! :D

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
I personally want to give my recommendation for drsoccerball - not only is he extremely knowledgeable and talented when it comes to mathematics, but he is also a heaps friendly, chill guy who no doubt will support you throughout your HSC (or whatever grade you are doing). I definitely recommend considering him as a tutor if you're looking for one :)

Drsoccerball

HSC
Lel thanks guys but my knowledge is like a ring in a desert when compared to yours. :)

Kaido

be.
HSC
I wouldn't say soccerball is chill, but he's a beast in maths.

Xiggy

HSC
Very genuine guy, skilled in maths and always willing to help. Would recommend him :).

My valuable first post goes to this :p

Drsoccerball

HSC
Very genuine guy, skilled in maths and always willing to help. Would recommend him :).

My valuable first post goes to this :p
:p You go to my school right :p ? I've taught you before and you know how crap I am hahaha ? Message me who you are btw.

Xiggy

HSC
:p You go to my school right :p ? I've taught you before and you know how crap I am hahaha ? Message me who you are btw.
Look at my signature and you will know straight away, I'll message you on Viber if you don't guess within a couple minutes :p. And no you're not crap.

Last edited:

Kaido

be.
HSC
Thanks Dan :).

Everything you wrote is opposite :p You say I'm not chill but I was roasting you on Monday and you were the one that told me to f off :p
Yeah coz you weren't chill, otherwise I wouldn't tell you to f off :p
Chill dudes are like Paradoxica and Ekman

Drsoccerball

HSC
nah man... Paradoxica was going to cry when I said I was going to make a mechanics question about him running into a wall with his bike...

Drsoccerball

HSC
Let's not make my tutoring thread into another confessions forum :p

Ekman

HSC
Can confirm. You literally scream in libraries for no apparent reasons...

But in all seriousness, drsoccerball is proficient in his soccerball skills and hence makes a good tutor/coach :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)