Drug Legalisation (2 Viewers)

davin

HSC
N/A
ok, then i'm gonna stop implying my point, as you seem to not get it. creating a situation where people are essentially just fearing the gov't and punishments are extravant is not getting better. at that point, things are WAY beyond the law of diminishing returns.

Carnivour

HSC
jezzmo said:
That's the plan. We are only in phase 1 of 7.

Firstly they ban drugs. Then
2) Toothbrushes
3) Dog Kennels
4) Vacuum Cleaners
5) Carnivorous Street Mammals
6) Yahoo! Messenger
7) BOS.

Within 3 years, the efficient judicial system will have incarcerated each and every single one of us except for the lucky few aboriginal or torres strait islanders who ticked the equal opportunity box. With a surplus of contraband on the black market, these hygeinic people will smile their pearly whites while conversing on threads and message windows, only to go home to a mid-sized kennel to get intimate with their wives.

Bibliography can be furnished upon request. This is not just conspiracy theories. George W. is a victim of Cocaine.
Anti-Mathmite said:
What the fuck are you talking about?
pot talk, yeah?

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
i think that the current drug laws with alcohol and tobacco should be made stricter before we try and bring in 'new' drugs. by makin weed legal itll send out the message that its alright (even though i do believe this :p) and this will lead to widespread abuse especially with younger kids.
i dont know what its like where you live, but where i am around liverpool, there are heaps of kids smokin cigarettes in their early teens. we dont need them to be smoking weed all day long as well.

im all for (some) drug legalisation but we need to control it.
eg if weed does become legal for say people 18+ (like cigs) then older kids could just buy for the younger ones and shop owners might let younger kids buy because of money or whatever reason.

the government does have alot to gain from legalisation, think of how much money theyll make off taxes!

the whole drug legalisation debate is a tough one. im surprised alcohol and tobacco are even legal with the amount of damage they are clearly doin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)