Ds Mods (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You don't need real time saving. You can play the game the way they were intended.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So is entering a cheat that unlocks everything, but defeats the purpose of the game.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
withoutaface said:
So is entering a cheat that unlocks everything, but defeats the purpose of the game.
who cares its not like ur buying the game.....

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Hello,
I'm lookin for some roms now, i saw the link someone posted b4 but it was pretty crap, any other suggestions?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
One wonders why you bothered asking for advice, and then went and bought the M3, which noone recommended, and was infact specifically recommended against.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
try downloading one of the betas of super smash bros rumble.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i use nds-roms heaps, i'll try out the second link...next time a good ds game comes out....................
*crickets chirping*

anyone know of any good ds games comin out in the not so distant future, apart from pokemon platinum (note: game must not contain 'final fantasy' in the title).

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i just dont. Like, EVERYONE likes em, so i though maybe theres something wrong with me, so i downloaded ff: chocobo or something... the highest rated ff for ds, as rated by gamespot (not ff4, in case thats highest rated), and i played for an hour, and i hated it. Its so asian looking too, ff, devil may cry, damn theyre so asian looking, i hate em all, except pokemon and castlevania and metroid. (no offence to asians, i got plenty of azn friends, and i loved tokyo drift =D)

SO, any good games coming out? Or should i trade my ds with my cousins psp as i was thinking of doing?

Last edited:

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Fair enough. I downloaded FF4 and I've hardly played it. :p

Apparently GTA is coming out on DS soon. I bet its gonna be really shit tough.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I loved chocobo tales. Still one of my favourite games on the DS.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Dr. Oyster said:
Apparently GTA is coming out on DS soon. I bet its gonna be really shit tough.
ching chong chinatown wars. I dont play gta games either, i seem to not like popular games...but i think i'll check out this one.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Anyone know how to get the cheats to work in pokemon Diamond.... i downloaded the game and using the m3...so i put the cheta s on i want and tuirn the cheat switch to always on, but then the cheats dont work in game....any suggestions...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)