Dux College or Sydney Centre of Mathematics for extension 1? (1 Viewer)

Admonks

HSC
I am considering Dux college as I don't want to go to 3 different tutoring places for Maths, English and Physics. However, If there is any other tutoring centre worth mentioning, please let me know!

Thanks

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Have you considered Dr Du or Kurt yet? I think these two would be your best options, SCOM and Dux, im sure would do the job, but I'm unsure if they are 100% worth the money.

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
I am considering Dux college as I don't want to go to 3 different tutoring places for Maths, English and Physics. However, If there is any other tutoring centre worth mentioning, please let me know!

Thanks
Scom better than dux

Admonks

HSC
I've considered Kurt however the travelling time (2hrs) would be highly inconvenient for me unfortunately, I may have to look into the times of classes though. I may end up considering Dr. Du in hurstville though but I heard they only gather the best of the best students and teaches them accordingly and they end up getting E4 anyways which I doubt is the case for everyone.

Admonks

HSC
I've considered Kurt however the travelling time (2hrs) would be highly inconvenient for me unfortunately, I may have to look into the times of classes though. I may end up considering Dr. Du in hurstville though but I heard they only gather the best of the best students and teaches them accordingly and they end up getting E4 anyways which I doubt is the case for everyone.
I may end up considering Dr. Du tho

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
I may end up considering Dr. Du tho
All the content is the same as long as you get into A class!!!! I'm sure you'd do fine!

Also, FYI, A1s is only available in Burwood, so if you do go A1s in Hurstville, you'll likely have to opt with online classes

Admonks

HSC
All the content is the same as long as you get into A class!!!! I'm sure you'd do fine!

Also, FYI, A1s is only available in Burwood, so if you do go A1s in Hurstville, you'll likely have to opt with online classes
I know this may be unlikely but do you have a slight idea of what might be tested in the entrance test if I were to apply for term 4?

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
I know this may be unlikely but do you have a slight idea of what might be tested in the entrance test if I were to apply for term 4?
Extension 1 entrance, youโ€™ll likely be tested on stuff you did at school, not dr du content observed by currently enrolled students. I canโ€™t really say I know much about the yr 10 course bc I started in t3 where they start yr11 content. If youโ€™re in yr 12 Iโ€™d highly suggest you look at integration, polys, combinations and perms, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)