Dux of year 12 (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
at my school (nsbh), the dux of the school is purely determined by uai - that is, the person with the highest uai is dux ... which means my year will only have dux after the results come out ... i dont think anyone gets anything for being dux except a little trophie or something but thats at my school

SPX

Its determined by UAI last year ours was 99.8% closely followed by 99.5 and 99.3. I hope I get it next year cause this year I was the dux of year 11.

Fi

the dux at my school gets this little metal which is placed in a fancy red box, an $80 voucher at a variety of shopping centers, and i think they get their name engraved on this piece of wood.

SPX

And don't forget the bottle of champagne and the wrapped up box which everyone wonders...whats in that?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by !meeee!
are people planning to tell their school what their uai is?
why not ... unless it is really horrible ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
If I don't go as well as I would have liked I will not tell the school. But if I get a UAI>99.5, I will

spice girl

magic mirror
hehehe...

our skool, we're all given an envelope with a 45c stamp, to post our UAI bak

princess b*

Originally posted by !meeee!
are people planning to tell their school what their uai is?
well, as my ex-skool likes to have control over evry aspect of our lives, i think they might get it sent to them???? im not sure. it might just be the hsc marks they get, but they get something and we have no control, over it!!! yeh, if i get a good mark i'll tell them, but if certain ppl beat me i might not (;) just a bit of not-so-friendly competition u see).......hehehe

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
It's not possible for any school to find out your UAI unless you (the student) tell them.

All the school's find out are your HSC Board of Studies results for each individual subject

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
but they can ask your friends or your parents or someone who might spill ... unless you tell no one ... humm ... that gives me an idea ... *light bulb pops up on the side of head and shines* ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Thats true, but if you don't tell your friends and only your trustworthy parents you could prevent everyone else from knowing your UAI

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
but who would just tell their parents and not their friends?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
if theyre your friends it would matter what you get ...

SPX

If its above 95 then yes I will spill my guts and add an extra 4.5% in the process. Oh, do we have to prove it.?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)