Dux of your school (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay, surname starts with S. I came first in year 9 maths and 2nd in year 10. Sat in the front row of Mr Singh's and Peter's class. Just PM me if you think you know.
I'm never going to get it. I don't pay attention to surnames and seating arrangements. But it was nice to talk to you again whoever you are. (pm me it?)
I'm off, bye.

animeiswild

HSC
Ha! Who says that's my real name?
="= Really now? After saying all that about arguing with Mr Armstrong, etc now you say it's fake? I think impersonating another is illegal...

*finally deciding to ring police* XD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
="= Really now? After saying all that about arguing with Mr Armstrong, etc now you say it's fake? I think impersonating another is illegal...

*finally deciding to ring police* XD
loll, to be exact, that's my preferred name. My real (official) name is something I won't disclose here lol.

animeiswild

HSC
loll, to be exact, that's my preferred name. My real (official) name is something I won't disclose here lol.
Yeah preferred name is good enough. But the only thing that would differ is the "Danny" bit right? I found it a rather... unusual name for a Korean. XD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Yeah preferred name is good enough. But the only thing that would differ is the "Danny" bit right? I found it a rather... unusual name for a Korean. XD
lol yep! Well my real name is not easy to pronounce, that's why. But I think Danny is quite a common name for asians, isn't it?

Oh and btw, it's already 2:30am. Even I'm prob gonna go off soon. No study to do tomorrow? :p *amplifying guilt*

EDIT: today*

animeiswild

HSC
lol yep! Well my real name is not easy to pronounce, that's why. But I think Danny is quite a common name for asians, isn't it?

Oh and btw, it's already 2:30am. Even I'm prob gonna go off soon. No study to do tomorrow? :p *amplifying guilt*

EDIT: today
It's probably like Kim Tae Yeon or something. Korean names are so unfair...

Yeah, I'm going to go off soon too but I'm gonna finish a maths exercise first... Will probably study more tomorrow, I mean later on today XD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
It's probably like Kim Tae Yeon or something. Korean names are so unfair...

Yeah, I'm going to go off soon too but I'm gonna finish a maths exercise first... Will probably study more tomorrow, I mean later on today XD
lol actually not bad a guess! though not quite right either.

Speaking about maths, I've been putting maths study off for 3 days now lol, I should get back to studying later on today as well.

animeiswild

HSC
lol actually not bad a guess! though not quite right either.

Speaking about maths, I've been putting maths study off for 3 days now lol, I should get back to studying later on today as well.
So you still have to study maths in science @ uni?

Kim Tae Hee? Kim Tae Woo? Kim Yuna?! XD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
So you still have to study maths in science @ uni?

Kim Tae Hee? Kim Tae Woo? Kim Yuna?! XD
Yep ofc, well up to 1st year maths is compulsory if you do science. But I chose to do more than that and even more in statistics (I know this may sound yucky but stats actually is fun - uni stats, that is).

and you realise two of those names are female names, right? lol

animeiswild

HSC
Yep ofc, well up to 1st year maths is compulsory if you do science. But I chose to do more than that and even more in statistics (I know this may sound yucky but stats actually is fun - uni stats, that is).

and you realise two of those names are female names, right? lol
Yeah I do realise they're female names XD But so was Kim Tae Yeon! She's a part of SNSD, I believe. XD

How do you tell whether a name is for a girl or a guy in Korean?

Yes it sounds yucky. I didn't like stats in junior high... Is it all that frequency stuff?

animeiswild

HSC
Dear wildchild666, you've been 'observing' *coughs* stalking *coughs* this thread for a while. Care to join? XD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Yeah I do realise they're female names XD But so was Kim Tae Yeon! She's a part of SNSD, I believe. XD

How do you tell whether a name is for a girl or a guy in Korean?

Yes it sounds yucky. I didn't like stats in junior high... Is it all that frequency stuff?
Kim Tae Yeon can actually be a boy's name too.
Hmm, I don't think there's any particular rule to tell between a guy and a girl's name. I think you just have to know, which is a bit hard for non-Koreans.

And trust me, junior high stats is the yuckiest and driest stats you'll ever see. It's actually more about probability and distribution, which idk if you know much about now but when properly taught/understood, it's pretty interesting.

animeiswild

HSC
Kim Tae Yeon can actually be a boy's name too.
Hmm, I don't think there's any particular rule to tell between a guy and a girl's name. I think you just have to know, which is a bit hard for non-Koreans.

And trust me, junior high stats is the yuckiest and driest stats you'll ever see. It's actually more about probability and distribution, which idk if you know much about now but when properly taught/understood, it's pretty interesting.
So no rules to differentiate boy from girl. Just like Chinese names... So what's your name? =)

I don't really like probability either... Kind of dreading permutations. Strangely a year 12 topic which was taught first at Oatley XD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
So no rules to differentiate boy from girl. Just like Chinese names... So what's your name? =)

I don't really like probability either... Kind of dreading permutations. Strangely a year 12 topic which was taught first at Oatley XD
Almost fell for it, I was gonna type it and went whoops! It's a secret as much as your name is a secret for now.

Oh yeah I know, it's taught first and discourage people lol.
But the kind of things you are doing is closer to discrete maths and combinatorics, rather than probability that we do lots in stats (we still do some of those though). But at uni, it's taught much more systematically and so it feels easier. Damn high school curriculum.

Anyhow shall be going off now, so night! + gl with maths!

animeiswild

HSC
Almost fell for it, I was gonna type it and went whoops! It's a secret as much as your name is a secret for now.

Oh yeah I know, it's taught first and discourage people lol.
But the kind of things you are doing is closer to discrete maths and combinatorics, rather than probability that we do lots in stats (we still do some of those though). But at uni, it's taught much more systematically and so it feels easier. Damn high school curriculum.
Fine. Lol. I'll tell you one day though =) When i no longer have the risk of being stalked and have confirmed that you are not a pedo! XD

Uni intimidates me. Think about the conversing with people. So much for making 'new friends' It scares me.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Fine. Lol. I'll tell you one day though =) When i no longer have the risk of being stalked and have confirmed that you are not a pedo! XD

Uni intimidates me. Think about the conversing with people. So much for making 'new friends' It scares me.
lolol, shall see when that'll be.
And it isn't too bad. In fact, in 1st year everyone wants to make friends so it's not too hard except for some people who choose to remain secluded within their high school groups.

Anyhow, really going off now, so night!

animeiswild

HSC
lolol, shall see when that'll be.
And it isn't too bad. In fact, in 1st year everyone wants to make friends so it's not too hard except for some people who choose to remain secluded within their high school groups.

Anyhow, really going off now, so night!
Goodnight! ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)