E12 - Sydney Uni (1 Viewer)

chocorett0

HSC
N/A
I wanted to apply for it, when I went to the open day on Saturday, I found out that it was only eligible for students who are doing electrical engineering! I was like WTF!

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
what do those programs even do? I never understood them, because you get an offer later along with everyone else again (in January, which is when offers are handed out) anyway?

My current view is like getting granted early movie tickets, then on the release date of the movie - everyone else can buy tickets aswell and watch it?

shedona

HSC
the e12 scheme offers a first year $5000 scholarship and an ipad if your application was successful and you meet all criteria for e.g for the bachelor of science one you need a 75 atar minimum of a band 4 in 2u maths or a band 5 in gen maths and a min of band 2 in either physics chem or geo

wavess

HSC
what do those programs even do? I never understood them, because you get an offer later along with everyone else again (in January, which is when offers are handed out) anyway?

My current view is like getting granted early movie tickets, then on the release date of the movie - everyone else can buy tickets aswell and watch it?
It's what shedona said, plus it reduces the atar cut off for all listed subjects in the e12 scheme

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
the e12 scheme offers a first year $5000 scholarship and an ipad if your application was successful and you meet all criteria for e.g for the bachelor of science one you need a 75 atar minimum of a band 4 in 2u maths or a band 5 in gen maths and a min of band 2 in either physics chem or geo
lol, I should've gone for this.

ickymikkie

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Anyone get into a bachelor of science via this scheme? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)