HSC
its coming out in one month, i cant wait
im building a new comp just for this game
going to be kickass

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Ive just tried Crysis demo and i gotta say its heaps good. The graphics are mad on high and the environment is so real

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
man, the invisibility is to overpowered in the single player.

you can pretty much go anywhere you want with invisibility, come across a safe spot where noone can see you every 30 metres, switch, regen to full energy in 2 seconds and switch back.

could be standing directly infront of a soldier with invisibility and be jumping around and they wont notice you. in MP invisibility really only works if in shadows and completely still, and the moment youre out of energy youre screwed if anyone is nearby and has armour mode on and full.

milanista

HSC
The game looks great. I'll buy a 8800GT soon to appreciate the graphics even more.

The gameplay feels a bit dull though, I don't really have any justification though, as there isn't exactly anything wrong with the game per sé..

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
ye Vista = crap gaming, unless u have like 3-4gigs of ram i guess. They have also found a way to get very-high settings using windows xp...........ye the invisibility thing is too powered but thats what i like about the game 'stealth'. I usually head shot my way through the entire thing lol.

Last edited:

milanista

HSC
You can buy 4GBs of RAM now for under $200 so there really isn't any excuse in that regard.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
milanista said:
You can buy 4GBs of RAM now for under $200 so there really isn't any excuse in that regard.
Ye ddr2 for under $200, but ddr1 will cost over $200

milanista

HSC
Well, DRR1 is more or less defunct, so that's why..
Anyone with a new rig would need DDR2 or DDR3 though, so no problems there at least in the DDR2 pricing department.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Im stuck with ddr1, no point in updating my cpu or mobo now cause new amd cpu's are coming out soon. Im gonna get ram and thats it for now, i already have a good gfx 2600xt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)