Early January Round Offers (1 Viewer)

horseluver29

HSC
I got into vet science at wagga!!!
YAY I'm so very excited!!!! :D
Anyone else?

ESSJAYBEExD

HSC
Well done, only offers for courses with extra requirements will be offered in the Early January Round. Congratulations.
That's not true - it depends on the institution. Although, GENERALLY Early January Round is for courses with extra requirements, deferments and non-year 12 applicants, it's not limited to these.

Entourage

HSC
I got an offer into Bachelor of Business & Commerce/Bachelor of Laws at UWS so I'm accepting that as my back-up :)

freuder

HSC
Just received an offer to the BA-Psych at MQ, fkn stoked as it was my first preference ! I got my offer today because I applied using mature-age entry and STAT.

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
BA/LLB @ Macq. Not sure if I'll take it though. I also found it quite odd that I received an offer today... I thought that only mature age/STAT people received offers for this round.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
through mail or check and change?

b0redAsian

HSC
Hey guys submitting your uac application for the Jan. main rounds do we just need to change our preferences and save.. And that's it? It will automatically submit an application for the main rounds

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys submitting your uac application for the Jan. main rounds do we just need to change our preferences and save.. And that's it? It will automatically submit an application for the main rounds
sorry a bit late but yes. you only need to save preferences then uac does all the processes for you

b0redAsian

HSC
Western Sydney appear to be desperate for applicants since they are offering a lot of early offers :/

ammyyy

HSC
Offer to UTS Communications (Journalism)/International Studies but stupid UTS website won't let me enrol online because apparently my DOB and name is wrong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)