Earrings <3 (2 Viewers)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
My only requirement is that they are silver.
I like pretty, dangly ones...I lost my all time fave pair in the river though :(
I need to go earring shopping, methinks.
I'm contemplating getting some chandelier ones, but I dunno...and I'm so not into beaded ones...
Oh, and all my earrings have to be from proper jewellery shops, I'm allergic to the cheap ones and my ears get all infected and gross.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I have HEAPS of dangly earrings! All different kinds! Love 'em! :uhhuh: :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i like the studs

i dont suit dangley ones :(

but i like ones from sportsgirl that remind me of lollies

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i have my ears peirced twice but i think the second holes have clsoed
i hardly wear earring now, only wen i go out at nite

i like cheapo ones from sportsgirl, portmans or diva

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
You can look at my "earrings map" if you like; a bit pointless but rather amusing. I actually have modified the design, I put reinforcements in because the skewers collapsed after a while. I only have one hole pierced in each ear, but I'm a raving earrings fan. Diva is a great store.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I hate those chandelier earrings - sorry kids.
I like some dangly ones though, and also some studs, depends on the style.
I like those zipper ones they were selling a while ago at places like Diva, and I love quirky kitschy earrings like these ones. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/digitalfantasia/vegemite_earrings.jpg
I also have some simpler ones like the silver tear shaped things that hook through, and stars, both hanging and studs, and fairies and lady beetles and such.

HSC
stella8h8chang said:
You can look at my "earrings map" if you like; a bit pointless but rather amusing. I actually have modified the design, I put reinforcements in because the skewers collapsed after a while. I only have one hole pierced in each ear, but I'm a raving earrings fan. Diva is a great store.
Wow. I am jealous. I like the star ones from your Grand Aunt the best.

I only have three pairs of earrings. Studs, 'special occasion' ones and a cheap pair, which i am bound to lose in about a week. Which i will replace, letting its circle of life continue...

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
At the moment I'm having a thing for my peacock feather earrings. But in general anything huge, colourful and sparkly! I like my haning dice earrings aswell.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I dont like asymmetrical ones. A heap of girls at home would walk around wearing like, one long dangly earring in one ear and one stud in the other. It looked rather ridiculous.

I prefer them to not be gold...I love my basic star stud ones...and my dangly Tibetan ones...

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
yulia said:
I dont like asymmetrical ones. A heap of girls at home would walk around wearing like, one long dangly earring in one ear and one stud in the other. It looked rather ridiculous.
I agree whole heartedly. They look lop-sided and just plain wrong.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I have a few pairs of dangly earrings, but generally I think they look weird on me because my ears and lobes are rather small. I like to wear small thick sleepers in either silver or white gold (not like most people can tell the difference), cause they're plain and go with most things.

oh and hey does anyone know if you can buy plain silver earring backs from anywhere?

my mum has bought me several small pairs of studs/hoops over the years and I always always drop the backs down the sink when I put them on so I've got at least 8 or 9 pairs of earrings and only one pair of backs.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah u can get packs of earring backs from the chemist

u know that brand of earrings they always peirce your ears with? well theyre usually sold at chemists and on their little stand/rotating rack thingy they usually have packets of butterflies (earring backs)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
Yep, I agree. I thought symmetry was the one of the major aspects of externally perceived beauty? Nevermind. I suppose some people just like to rebel. Personally I don't like it but hey, I don't represent the opinions of the world.
Yeah it is. Like, babies decide whether or not they like someone depending on their symmetry, they don't like people who look asymmetrical to them, and that kind of thinking is always subconciously there.

And Stephanie, I have small lobes too, in fact I don't really have lobes, my ear joins straight to the side of my head without any hanging bit.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeah mine are pretty much the same, but i'd prefer them to a big hunk of flesh hanging down near my face.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
yulia said:

I prefer them to not be gold...I love my basic star stud ones...and my dangly Tibetan ones...

aargh i fucking hate that look,
it reminds me of that chickk off australian idol last year who couldnt sing and always cried

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
id like that too

if i had the time or could be bothered

my fingers are too clumsy to fiddle with beads n stuff

philly17

EARINGS I LOVE EARINGSSSS lol I have 56 pairs (im an adict) I especially love big dangly chandelier earings in green or purple they are so hot !! I reckon earings make an outfit like you can have this dull top and jeans and it looks so much more glam with a pair of big earings and some bangles and great shoes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)