Earrings <3 (1 Viewer)

HSC
I love yellow gold. There's nothing more that pisses me off than white gold, shiny crap that looks like silver.

If you're going for the shiny white gold look, why not go for good quality silver? (925)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I love yellow gold. There's nothing more that pisses me off than white gold, shiny crap that looks like silver.

If you're going for the shiny white gold look, why not go for good quality silver? (925)
Trust me there is a difference. When you place good quality white gold against excellent quality silver the white gold looks better. :\ I cant explain it in words but trust me Ive seen the difference. I used to think white gold was a lame excuse for more money but thats only if its low quality.

wanton-wonton

HSC
jebbie said:
Trust me there is a difference. When you place good quality white gold against excellent quality silver the white gold looks better. :\ I cant explain it in words but trust me Ive seen the difference. I used to think white gold was a lame excuse for more money but thats only if its low quality.
Bullshit....

jebbie

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Bullshit....
Have you been to a proper jewellers and not some crummy place like Goldmark and compared? Im asuming no..

HSC
Maybe you're right, jebbie. I know that i've always loved yellow gold.

But in my opinion, my parent's custom-made white gold rings which cost an absolute fucking fortune, still dont look as good as good quality silver by Tiffany & Co.

jebbie

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Maybe you're right, jebbie. I know that i've always loved yellow gold.

But in my opinion, my parent's custom-made white gold rings which cost an absolute fucking fortune, still dont look as good as good quality silver by Tiffany & Co.
I love yellow gold too. And rose gold. Heck just gold <3

HSC
jebbie said:
I love yellow gold too. And rose gold. Heck just gold <3
Gold... and diamonds...!!!

I always thought it was funny in yr 9, when people would come to school with cubic zirconias set in silver and try to convince you that it was a diamond in white gold. Posers.

jebbie

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Gold... and diamonds...!!!

I always thought it was funny in yr 9, when people would come to school with cubic zirconias set in silver and try to convince you that it was a diamond in white gold. Posers.

D: Im getting this white cold necklace with diamonds for my 18th (I think Ive already said that..) anyways I neevr thought about that. But diamonds always shine better. At least the real ones, its from Tiffany & co

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
white gold diamond ring is a must have for my engagement :D
I <3 white gold and gold, probably white gold for engagment too:)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
theyre a bit blurry!!! you need to find the macro mode on your camera!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)