Easter Holiday Progress (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
hmmm can you 07ers manage to keep the thread on topic so people don't have to wand through countless off topic and spam replies to actually read a progress updated related to school.

Otherwise don’t complain when mods clean up here. :p

k thankx.

Last edited:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah, I havn't been doing as much as I intended to get done. It's hard to especially when mates wanna do stuff and you know that you have to get the work done.

princesskt

HSC
Nothing yet today... I'm considering doing some maths notes... But I'm only doing all these notes so I can avoid my major work. Hmm... I love writing but I can't seem to get myself to enjoy this story :(

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I'm more than likely not going to do any work today. I'm being realistic. And the funny thing is that I don't care.

Sofstar

HSC
I think i will do something today. Don't know what. MATHS!

Legham

HSC
I was gonna do some of my 5 physics assignments before i go to the gym today.. but i just kept setting the alarm clock further back everytime it went off, so looks like im not doing any :p

HSC
bringbackshred said:
BNW is a great book. How far have you gotten?

I've got to read King Lear for adv... ugh.
I've read 24 pages of the intro + background, etc. :eek:

I've read King Lear; it's actually pretty good once you get into it. And if you have a list of what the Shakespearian words mean, next to you. :)
Gangles.McGee said:
Oh I made quite a bit o' progress. Myspaced for an hour and a bit.
Haven't done anything so far today that relates to school but I promise me that I will!
Sounds like me. :eek:

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I've read 24 pages of the intro + background, etc. :eek:
Don't read the intro/background! People read that thinking that there's useful things in there for essays or watever. There isn't. If you want a background to the story just read whatever material the school gives you, like subject handbook or something or go to wikipedia to get a bit of an idea.

HSC
watatank said:
Don't read the intro/background! People read that thinking that there's useful things in there for essays or watever. There isn't. If you want a background to the story just read whatever material the school gives you, like subject handbook or something or go to wikipedia to get a bit of an idea.
Nah, the way I see it is that the story will make more sense if I've got that extra bit of background knowledge before I read the book.

HSC
If you're sure...it's a real boring read though and its not as important as you might think...skip to the good part...the actual story :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
watatank said:
This man knows the score. Just get into the book, I say.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
some progress made in modern history.

hoping a lot more will be made by the end of today...

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Yeah, I'm re-reading my HSC text. It's not going to well though, spose I have next week to finish it and then perfect my essay :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
Well I'm listening to The Rain Song by Led Zeppelin.
Unoriginal.

I did that in some other thread around queer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)