Easy to pick up at uni? (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

*ashlea* said:
Have any of u actually tried talking to people? u can't just expect a billion hot babes to come to u.. go out and talk to ppl, get to know some of the ppl in your class and then see if its hard or easy to pick up.. just put in some effort!
Oh no, are you serious?
We are BOSers, certified chick/guy magnets. They should be pulled to us via our aura.
Talk to them? Since when does sex involve making conversation or listening to their rabble?

Give me an example of when that has actually worked.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
katie_tully said:
Oh no, are you serious?
We are BOSers, certified chick/guy magnets. They should be pulled to us via our aura.
Talk to them? Since when does sex involve making conversation or listening to their rabble?

Katie knows how it works. She'd make a fine lesbian.

*ashlea*

HSC
katie_tully said:
Oh no, are you serious?

lol.. sorry, my bad.. i forgot that all these ppl who spend time posting in forums on an educational based website are massively hot..

K

katie_tully

*ashlea* said:
lol.. sorry, my bad.. i forgot that all these ppl who spend time posting in forums on an educational based website are massively hot..
Ah yes. I'm glad I have enlightened you.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*ashlea* said:
Yeah, look at katie's av. Hawt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)