Ebola Spreading Fast (1 Viewer)

Evertone

HSC
What do you guys reckon? Who knows tomorrow one of us might get it. Are you guys worried at all cos its spreading fast? And who knows it might evolve?
I'm absolutely horrified. I have already made plans to move permanently to the Caribbean in an effort to inoculate myself from this awful disease that is bound to turn this world into a decrepit blub of timber and soil. The end times are nigh.

Behold!

Actually.

Perhaps I should fly straight into the zone and converse with my brothers and sisters since a life lived for others is a life worthwhile!

Hi there444

HSC
I'm absolutely horrified. I have already made plans to move permanently to the Caribbean in an effort to inoculate myself from this awful disease that is bound to turn this world into a decrepit blub of timber and soil. The end times are nigh.

Behold!

Actually.

Perhaps I should fly straight into the zone and converse with my brothers and sisters since a life lived for others is a life worthwhile!
Wtf? hahahaha you are gonna ace your creative.
EBOLA HAS SPREAD TO AUSTRALIA and is inevitably gonna become a plague soon cos in America and UK its spreading fast.

Hi there444

HSC
NO cases yet in Australia, NO cases yet in the UK, TWO cases so far in the US.
Not exactly spreading fast.
And it is not spread through the air, so it will only be an issue for people in contact with other's bodily fluids.
Australian nurse showed Ebola symptoms and quarantined.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
NO cases yet in Australia, NO cases yet in the UK, TWO cases so far in the US.
Not exactly spreading fast.
And it is not spread through the air, so it will only be an issue for people in contact with other's bodily fluids.
Like all organisms it will eventually evolve and go airborne

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Like all organisms it will eventually evolve and go airborne
Weow I just realised that this could relate to humans as well, like how we evolved and eventually created technology that allows us to fly

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Weow I just realised that this could relate to humans as well, like how we evolved and eventually created technology that allows us to fly
Like airplanes? Lol.
Or do you mean naturally selecting for wings?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Like airplanes? Lol.
Or do you mean naturally selecting for wings?
Wings, you know like the one's you have, seeing as you're an angel that's fallen from the heavens ;)

outb4squareseesthis

I should really start proof-reading my posts prior to posting, what you quoted doesn't make sense at all, ignore it

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Wings, you know like the one's you have, seeing as you're an angel that's fallen from the heavens ;)

outb4squareseesthis

I should really start proof-reading my posts prior to posting, what you quoted doesn't make sense at all, ignore it
Mate I don't want to be put in jail, are you even 16? Stahp flirting

Anyway there's always a chance that could happen, but it would take a really, really long time because everything else in our bodies would have to be adjusted accordingly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)