Economics lectures, useful? (1 Viewer)

xdesires

HSC
I was wondering whether anyone has been to an Academic Attainment 'HSC Economics Lecture' at Sydney Uni before (feat. Ross Gittens)? If so, did you think it was worth the money? ($56/ per day - 2 days in total)

Also, is there anyone planning to go?

All these pamplets are going around about these type of lectures and I have no idea how useful they are. :/ Year 12 = budget disaster.

Thanks in advance~

Last edited:

xdesires

HSC
There's another Economics lecture at Hurstville on the 24th of June. Apparently, Ross Gittins is going to talk over there too, but only for the morning session.

Yeahh, I'm probably going. T___T I want the notes haha

Random: Yayyy for the federal budget release!! More newspapersss to cover my floor. = =;

twistedrebel

HSC
use online mates, i m going to hurstville one ( school organising ) would love to go Usyd one but probably same thing

chrisnumber1

HSC
rossy gittins and two losers does a lecture at penrith and its like $10, because if they charged any more then nobody would turn up.

andyMUFFINS

HSC
Yeah some people at my school are going to the one at penrith.. I can't make it cos its too far hah. I don't think I'd make any use of it but T_T.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
why would you put urself through hell like this? :uhoh:

thuanvon

HSC
yeah true, some offered subjects are lousy in their preparation

dunno about eco, its really hard to say

but english i heard is ok

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
lectures are only good for the current data they give you if you're like me and you can't be bothered to look up stats yourself

Deathless

HSC
Gittins is crap I heard (from my teacher). He's a bad speaker, but good writer apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)