EE2 2007 bitch and procrastination thread (1 Viewer)

collide

HSC
I haven't even started my draft.

I'm honestly driving myself crazy with all this procrastination..

< 4 months to go.
:bomb:

FridayEvening

HSC
Much like everyone else, my problem is that my story keeps changing.

I've also written practically nothing in my reflection statement, and my "research" is a mishmash of Wikipedia articles, assorted quotations, some random Cyrillic letters splattered in red ink, and pictures of suburban New Zealand. I seriously need to get to work on that shiznit.

Though, on the bright side, I did manage to incorporate a reference to Euronymous in my journal. Hooray.

syera

HSC
N/A
mine isnt going TOO bad right now, although i had a last week where everything was going downhill for my mw... but now it's not so bad, i've got like 900 words, which is better than nothing =)

princesskt

HSC
bleh i have 4000.. im not happy with the beginning.. im not with any of it. he wants my draft this week.. its just not happening... argh...

princesskt

HSC
well i walked out the office and nearly cried.. :( argh just.. bleh.. good luck with you :) at least if u dropped it ull still hav 11.. i only have 10 units now :S

HSC
FridayEvening said:
Though, on the bright side, I did manage to incorporate a reference to Euronymous in my journal. Hooray.
You win. Now just don't kill yourself and leave a hilarious suicide note. And then I promise I won't eat your brains. Or make a necklace out of your teeth.

What are you doing for your major, out of interest?

Last edited:

collide

HSC
princesskt said:
bleh.. i dropped EE2 :p
I'm considering it. There's so much work involved.. yet I still haven't started arghh! :worried::(
Anyone else currently on 0 word count? LOL.

Nyao

HSC
I am fighting every fiber of myself not to write some high fantasy garbage. Have to stick to legitmate idea. x_x

sarge1

HSC
im doing poetry for my work
but i suck
and im lost
i dont know what to do
geez im screwed

marthastuart

HSC
I've actually heard the markers make love to well written fantasy from a marker himself. They just mark it down because people are generally shite at what they do. I'm starting to second guess my work again.. which isn't great.. i've started eleven times officially... twenty unofficially.

idling fire

HSC
marthastuart said:
I've actually heard the markers make love to well written fantasy from a marker himself. They just mark it down because people are generally shite at what they do. I'm starting to second guess my work again.. which isn't great.. i've started eleven times officially... twenty unofficially.
I can see your MW ending up as a collection of beginnings. Then all you have to do is bs your way through some 'artistic' explanation. :)

kloudsurfer

HSC
Tulipa said:
SS?

Have you finished it yet?
Haha...finished it...good one.

Mine has been hovering around the 1000 word mark since early last term.

I keep deciding i dont like it, and changing it, and starting again, but now im just stuck and i dont want to touch it, and yeah...Im not really getting anywhere lol

FridayEvening

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
You win. Now just don't kill yourself and leave a hilarious suicide note. And then I promise I won't eat your brains. Or make a necklace out of your teeth.

What are you doing for your major, out of interest?
It's nowhere near as interesting as you might think, the only connection Euronymous and a guy in the story have is that they killed themselves. My MW is most unkrieg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)