Einstein the Greatest plagiarist of the 20th century (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
M-turkey said:
What an idiot...

One of the referenced websites (http://www.aulis.com/albert_einstein.htm) has links that refer to NASA faking the moon landings.

If you want to make a point, find VALID references. Sites that are recognised... thats the problem with the internet. Idiots can publish what ever they want and dumb-shits fall for it.
Exactly, I didn't want to mention that, the neutrinos thing wouldve made him research. Considering Einstein didn't propose the Neutrino.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Could somebody close this topic or something? We have enough trolls on BoS as it is.

I can't see any other conclusion other than this.

rama_v

HSC
Ban the anti-semite troll's stormfront ramblings and put an end to this nonsense

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
blackbunny said:
that’s right.

Now to fools out there that don’t believe this, and don’t want to read other truth. By the time white race will be wiped put it’s be too late. don’t listen to TV radio and other controlled media.

only 8% of white race left.

WHITE RACE MUST SURVIVE
Jesus Christ you are a fucking psycho. You wouldn't of happened to used to go to Epping Boys High School would you?

I'm sure the Christian Party have their own beliefs but do they really think they are right on all those things on their site? They don't even believe in DNA or the holocaust. This is for racist fucking right wing white racist bastards who have nothing else to cling onto except their weak notion of a god and an idol in Adolf Hitler, who had Gypsy blood in him anyway.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
The Christian Party also obviously have a vendetta against him for being Jewish as well. Fucking Christians.. I can't believe they even have anything like that.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

alliesum

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
Jesus Christ you are a fucking psycho. You wouldn't of happened to used to go to Epping Boys High School would you?

I'm sure the Christian Party have their own beliefs but do they really think they are right on all those things on their site? They don't even believe in DNA or the holocaust. This is for racist fucking right wing white racist bastards who have nothing else to cling onto except their weak notion of a god and an idol in Adolf Hitler, who had Gypsy blood in him anyway.

Ahhh. I'm so glad we are drama friends now.
What drama does for inter-school communications. Hurrah.
It's alex! The one with the white chucks today... you know me:) we are friends...

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
alliesum said:
Ahhh. I'm so glad we are drama friends now.
What drama does for inter-school communications. Hurrah.
It's alex! The one with the white chucks today... you know me:) we are friends...
Just let me get this right, Alex from Cheltenham? How did you know this was me? Oh that's right I think I told you yeah. Have you done your drama HSC yet? What are white chucks? or do you mean chicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)