Election called - THE LAST DAY TO ENROL IS MONDAY! (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Get on that fucking roll and give Liberal and Labour the kick in the nuts they deserve by voting for third parties (Greens, LDP, Sex Party, all of them, whatever takes your fancy)!

The Election is August 21st and the last day to enrol to vote is this Monday (19th of July). The last day to modify your address and other details for those already enrolled is this Thursday. If you're not sure, check.

Enrol to vote or update my enrolment

Last edited:

risska

HSC
Far out can't vote, the election is 4 days before my birthday :(

Yomo

HSC
Don't know whether to be elated or pissed off that I can't vote...

On the one hand both major parties are complete crap with no decent policies on anything...but on the other hand I don't get the chance to vote against the fucktard tony abbott..

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I don't want to vote for either party but I'd rather the Liberals won than Labor because of the fucking internet filter

HSC
I'm moving house in this time period but I think I can only change my address with the electoral commission in the next three days but I don't know where I am going to be living so idk. Probably absentee vote in Bennelong.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
vote libs dont even care!!!!!

Elliot220

HSC
When in doubt, vote for the shooters.

When in doubt, actually, vote for ANY PARTY but the Greens.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I strongly recommend everybody votes for the Greens in the Senate to prevent Liberal or Labour controlling the balance of power by themselves.

Seeing Libertarians hate on them is rather ironic since they're the largest civil libertarian party in Australia.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I strongly recommend everybody votes for the Greens in the Senate to prevent Liberal or Labour controlling the balance of power by themselves.

Seeing Libertarians hate on them is rather ironic since they're the largest civil libertarian party in Australia.
pretty sure they want to enslave austrias economy with windfarms and green jobs

Lentern

HSC
Don't enroll to vote if you don't want to. Compulsory voting is a real infringement on your liberty and once you're on that role you can never get out of voting again. I certainly think people should vote, but nobody who doesn't want to be part of the process should be forced to. Exercise your right as I am doing, stand up and don't be counted.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Are you even AWARE of their economic policies?

fucking one world government shit honestly

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Don't enroll to vote if you don't want to. Compulsory voting is a real infringement on your liberty and once you're on that role you can never get out of voting again. I certainly think people should vote, but nobody who doesn't want to be part of the process should be forced to. Exercise your right as I am doing, stand up and don't be counted.
spot on.

fuck I wish I didn't enrol that time. I mean, I'd love to vote in theory, but not for any party currently registered with the AEC.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Are you even AWARE of their economic policies?

fucking one world government shit honestly

I don't get it, what's so bad about a small, liberal world government that derives its power from the consent of the governed? imagine it: the abolishment of standing armies - military expenditures being redirected to r&d, the complete breakdown of trade barriers, the absolute freedom of movement... How can you anarcho-capitalists support free market/anarchy on the same grounds whilst rejecting the concept of a liberal democratic world government? like communism, anarchism isn't going to gain worldwide acceptance anytime soon, but we've already have the infrastructure in place to establish a world government so ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)