Electronic Dance Music (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I've recently began to appreciate Goa Trance and Psytrance. I didn't think my taste in music could become any more obscure...

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
Some beautiful chilled dubstep music. Definitely recommend earphones for this track

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Post some haha. Its not that bad lol
I've been listening to this a bit lately, this is the only video with high quality on youtube. As you can see from the title it's genre is actually "Nitzhonot" which is some very dead Israeli (popular in Greece at the time too supposedly) sub genre of Goa trance, most of it is pretty bad but there are some good tracks. It's a more raw, old school kind of electronic music sound i guess so don't bother listening if you are only into modern trance and house haha.

Oh track is Cyan - Zap Phaser.

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
I've been listening to this a bit lately, this is the only video with high quality on youtube. As you can see from the title it's genre is actually "Nitzhonot" which is some very dead Israeli (popular in Greece at the time too supposedly) sub genre of Goa trance, most of it is pretty bad but there are some good tracks. It's a more raw, old school kind of electronic music sound i guess so don't bother listening if you are only into modern trance and house haha.

Oh track is Cyan - Zap Phaser.
I would like to go to those bush raves someday as they definitely pump this music day and night from what my friend told me. Thats where the psy trance and goa trance is at haha but so many hippies lol from what he told me.

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I would like to go to those bush raves someday as they definitely pump this music day and night from what my friend told me. Thats where the psy trance and goa trance is at haha but so many hippies lol from what he told me.
Yeah! I'd definitely be keen on going to a bush doof if i had friends interested. Unfortunately a girl i went to school with made some statuses about them and had some photos up and if people like her are common at those events... no thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)