Electronic Dance Music (1 Viewer)

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
a great hardstyle song you might not of heard of

[youtube]gBTNuR1pwcs[/youtube]
havent heard of this track so thanks for sharing haha. But heard of the artist and love this massive hardstyle track from them. kinda old but still so good

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
Perfect track for chuckie to drop at the coming stereosonic for people who just want to lose their shit and dance their heads off

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Cheers Glad you like this thread ;). Should add this beautiful piano track from trances Producers/Dj Above & Beyond
If you don't already, download their podcasts on itunes. I think its every month, Armin Van Buuren's is weekly and is quite good as well.

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
If you don't already, download their podcasts on itunes. I think its every month, Armin Van Buuren's is weekly and is quite good as well.
I do he does a weekly radio show too every week called A State of Trance (ASOT) aswell other weekly radio show Trance Around The World by Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz amd if you like house\electro Tiesto's Club LIfe ;)

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
I do he does a weekly radio show too every week called A State of Trance (ASOT) aswell other weekly radio show Trance Around The World by Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz amd if you like house\electro Tiesto's Club LIfe ;)

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
here are my favourites of Bayer for those who are unaware about this amazing producer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)