Electronic Dance Music (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
there is nothing 'obscure' about any form of trance
I agree with you, but psytrance is hardly anything like Armin and the like... Besides i didn't even directly say that psytrance or goa trance was obscre in itself just that, as a whole, my taste in music is fairly obscure compared to most people. Considering you have no idea what other music i listen to you are hardly in a position to be judging me.

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
brent i was wondering what you think of this track :). Please use earphones to fully appreciate the sounds if possible

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
brent i was wondering what you think of this track :). Please use earphones to fully appreciate the sounds if possible
I always wear headphones (not cheap ones either) so don't have to worry about that lol, song started off fairly average but by a minute or two in it was pretty good, bit repetitive once half way through but i still liked it. I don't really listen to trance but maybe i should give it a go more often.

What does everyone think of drum and bass?

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
I always wear headphones (not cheap ones either) so don't have to worry about that lol, song started off fairly average but by a minute or two in it was pretty good, bit repetitive once half way through but i still liked it. I don't really listen to trance but maybe i should give it a go more often.

What does everyone think of drum and bass?
Bloody love drum and bass and the in the album of that trance track is probably one of my all time favourite albums haha

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Bloody love drum and bass
Yeah :D I'm not even sure what type i prefer, that more Eastern European-ish style (i only call it that because of Pirate Station lol) or liquid drum and bass.

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
heres a drum a bass track by a trance producer Mat Zo using his alias MRSA. Bloody amazing producer

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Really good track, as to be expected seeing as he seems to be signed with/have tracks signed with Hospital and all of their liquid drum and bass producers are incredible.

Since i just mentioned Pirate Station might leave this up lol, blew my mind when i learnt the first track that's dropped is actually by an Australian producer. I knew of that track (Phetsta - Intergalactic) before but presumed it was Russian lol.

Last edited:

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
Really good track, as to be expected seeing as he seems to be signed with/have tracks signed with Hospital and all of their liquid drum and bass producers are incredible.

Since i just mentioned Pirate Station might leave this up lol, blew my mind when i learnt the first track that's dropped is actually by an Australian producer. I knew of that track (Phetsta - Intergalactic) before but presumed it was Russian lol.
Just actually listen to all of it and have to say i have to go to a drum and bass rave. Only been clubbing with drum and bass and dubstep and the atmosphere is crazy thats for sure

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Just actually listen to all of it and have to say i have to go to a drum and bass rave. Only been clubbing with drum and bass and dubstep and the atmosphere is crazy thats for sure
What clubs in Sydney play Drum and Bass!? I saw a promo on fb for some event once with a lot of liquid DnB producers but didn't know there were clubs which regularly played it here. Not that i have friends who are into it though, only know one person who listens to much DnB and they aren't into clubbing. =(

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
What clubs in Sydney play Drum and Bass!? I saw a promo on fb for some event once with a lot of liquid DnB producers but didn't know there were clubs which regularly played it here. Not that i have friends who are into it though, only know one person who listens to much DnB and they aren't into clubbing. =(
UMmm Chinese Laundry man maybe we should go clubbing together sometime. They have internationals coming in occasionally ;) you will love it

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
Just remember bassnectar dropping this at stereo. Felt like i was flying :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
upload some more D&B man, i have never really been into it until recently so i don't really know any decent artists. Does Nesky count? lol
Netsky most definitely counts! He produces Liquid DnB and is signed to Hospital, can't go wrong with any of the artists signed on Hospital.

So despite just mentioning Hospital, i'll share this first haha. Don't know much about the artist or any of their other tracks but i came across this in a video and it's just an awesome track.

This would be my tied favourite liquid dnb track haha, i'll post the other one later to avoid having too many vids in one post. This track got B-Complex signed to Hospital.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)