Elementary school shooting in Conneticut (1 Viewer)

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
That's so horrible, just so horrible
R.I.P to all of the students and the teachers who died.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
This is not a RIP thread. Of course everybody feels terrible sadness and a plethora of other emotions about this, but how about actually discussing the issue at hand which is gun control or Obama droning pakistani children and not shedding a tear or updates about the shooting or something.

Bit silly have a thread where everyone just says 'rip'; take it to facebook or the "what are you feeling right now" thread in Non School.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I'm sure I'll receive scorn for this, but I don't care.

I think this event was a tragedy, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
I'm sure I'll receive scorn for this, but I don't care.

I think this event was a tragedy, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Of course I feel terrible for the families, like imagine what they are going though (i can't even)

but seriously obama has literally done much worse things to WAY more people but what because it's in the middle east and this is AMERICA that's foreign policy and this is a tragedy? nigga please.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i was jokin

obviously calling this a tragedy is about the least controversial position someone could take

but yes obviously obama is a massive souless cunt

nifkeh

HSC
they need tighter gun laws, even though it's regulated you still see people misusing their guns, all these massacres and stuff could have been stopped if guns weren't available to the general public, unless they needed it for vermin control or recreational sports such as rifle shooting, dunno about shooting game. It's sad to see these types of people get a gun, go into a shopping centre, school or highly populated area and shoot randomly at people who they don't know personally, and these people are students, parents, children, just ordinary people and then they die just because of one man who decides to shoot people because he feels the need to. all these lives are lost due to one person, and also because he was technically able to misuse what was legally regulated, and not enough preventative measures were there to stop him. He only gets stopped after he kills people, and rarely is prevented from doing so. Despite the school doing their lockdown drill, it isn't enough to stop the problem, the man from shooting. Countless people could be now living if your ordinary resident in America was prohibited from owning a gun on the purposes of self defence, which can also be misused to shoot innocent people en masse in a short amount of time as the state allowed them to own a gun on the basis of trust. People can't be trusted, this attitude of gun ownership needs to be changed to suit the safety of the public and to also prevent possible circumstances from recurring again.

Of course I feel terrible for the families, like imagine what they are going though (i can't even)

but seriously obama has literally done much worse things to WAY more people but what because it's in the middle east and this is AMERICA that's foreign policy and this is a tragedy? nigga please.
agreed, the attitude towards the Middle East and what is happening locally in the US is different and it should be changed.. only if politics weren't so narrowminded

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
they need tighter gun laws, even though it's regulated you still see people misusing their guns, all these massacres and stuff could have been stopped if guns weren't available to the general public, unless they needed it for vermin control or recreational sports such as rifle shooting, dunno about shooting game.
the majority of gun crimes are committed with illegal firearms in states with strict gun control

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
they need tighter gun laws, even though it's regulated you still see people misusing their guns, all these massacres and stuff could have been stopped if guns weren't available to the general public, unless they needed it for vermin control or recreational sports such as rifle shooting, dunno about shooting game. It's sad to see these types of people get a gun, go into a shopping centre, school or highly populated area and shoot randomly at people who they don't know personally, and these people are students, parents, children, just ordinary people and then they die just because of one man who decides to shoot people because he feels the need to. all these lives are lost due to one person, and also because he was technically able to misuse what was legally regulated, and not enough preventative measures were there to stop him. He only gets stopped after he kills people, and rarely is prevented from doing so. Despite the school doing their lockdown drill, it isn't enough to stop the problem, the man from shooting. Countless people could be now living if your ordinary resident in America was prohibited from owning a gun on the purposes of self defence, which can also be misused to shoot innocent people en masse in a short amount of time as the state allowed them to own a gun on the basis of trust. People can't be trusted, this attitude of gun ownership needs to be changed to suit the safety of the public and to also prevent possible circumstances from recurring again.
China just had (another) attack on children via the use of a knife. Are they to ban knives as well?

Americas gun laws are pretty strict, and if anyone had bothered to look it up youd find to even get a license you need to be a class A citizen.
Same can be said for Australia, but we are not allowed modern era military weapons here.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

agreed, the attitude towards the Middle East and what is happening locally in the US is different and it should be changed.. only if politics weren't so narrowminded
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahah

holy fuck this entire post is full of stupid

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
There is absolutely no causation and hardly a hint of correlation between higher regulation/gun control and lower violent crime (let alone capital crimes). There are countries with very high levels of gun ownership and minimal levels of violent crime (Switzerland), countries with low levels of gun ownership and high levels of violent crime (Brazil, seriously how did they get the Olympics *and* the world cup), low levels of gun ownership and low levels of violent crime (Australia) and high levels of both (America probably falls into this, but is debatable).

Who will the gun control idiots blame when this still happens? Whose fault will it be when kids still shoot up their high schools even though they couldn't go down to the local Kmart and get a firearm?

"Armed people are free. No state can control those who have the machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and property. And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out … People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right." Guns ended that, and a social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."
– L. Neil Smith

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)