eligable for bonus points when trasnferring? (1 Viewer)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Am I eligible for bonus points under HSC Plus?

To be eligible you must

Be a domestic student (ie. an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen)
Complete an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate (Year 12) in the year prior to admission* to UNSW and receive an ATAR or equivalent
Achieve the required Performance Bands in relevant year 12 courses

If you complete the International Baccalaureate (IB) in the year prior to admission* you may also be eligible. To be considered you must be eligible for the award of the IB Diploma.

*Applicants who completed the above qualifications in 2012 and took a gap year in 2013 are also eligible for HSC Plus for admission in 2014.
So im planning on transferring from usyd economics to unsw commerce. Correct me if im wrong, but according to this, im NOT eligible for bonus points when transferring?

Thanks

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
So im planning on transferring from usyd economics to unsw commerce. Correct me if im wrong, but according to this, im NOT eligible for bonus points when transferring?

Thanks
HSC Plus only applies to people who have not started a tertiary degree. I am pretty sure. So yes most likely you are not eligible for the transfer.

plutonium-238

HSC
They mainly look at your WAM and your subjects to see whether you can transfer the credits to the other university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)