Encore (1 Viewer)

babywhitto

Did anyone here go to Encore this year (the 2004HSC students)

loved it...espeically Luke Dolahenty singing "All is Fair in Love."

Encore really motivated me...and I plan to be there next year haha.

What do you guys think of it?

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
hey im just curious... wat did u think of the dude who played the piano right at the end???

babywhitto

from what i can remember... i thought he was great! i think he was the one where everyone thought he finished and startec clapping...but he had. whoopsies.

there was one guy who sang "Getsemene" (yeh cant spell it) and he was alright, but h could have done it sooo much better.

Does anyone knwo when the Encore CD is comging out?

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
moon you dont really need to seek approval on the net do you by hiding your identity.. :rolleyes: im sure you were great. :p

queeny

HSC
babywhitto said:
there was one guy who sang "Getsemene" (yeh cant spell it) and he was alright, but h could have done it sooo much better.

hey i go 2 hspa, aaron is amazing....did you see the arvo or night show???

Crowie

HSC
N/A
yea encore was good unless u play the piano, strings or sing then u got slim chance of making it into encore

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
timyates_87 said:
moon you dont really need to seek approval on the net do you by hiding your identity.. :rolleyes: im sure you were great. :p

hehe just asking :D

babywhitto

Did anyone else watch the Footy Show last night? Cause Luke Dolahenty was singing on it. It was awesome... he was the guy at encore that sang "All is fair in Love". he was good...gah i love him.

queeny

HSC
hahahaha luke dolahenty....hmmm that boy has the niggest ego problem, but despite that me and some fellow pau ppl went to watch west side story---i think he should stick to singing and learn how to dance, i wish i saw the footy show... did anyone see the edinburugh millitary tattoo last night??? well anyways they showed some footage that wasnt on the 1st time and i got on tv yay!!!

babywhitto

he does look like he has a big ego...but meh. he'll be shut down soon enough.

Can any of you see yourselves at encore?

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Luke went to my school and he was in my music class Ooooohhh good old high school days!!! Everybody loves him!!!!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i can't even remember which guy Luke was... lol i cant remember half the pieces but some were really really good. no doubt Jazz Man Tim will be there to correct me when i get it wrong.. he has before.... good ol' Jazzman Tim :rolleyes:

Crowie

HSC
N/A
i repeat my statement as i did last year
if u arent a singer, strings player, piano player best of luck making it in2 encore because they take all so many brass and woodwind players each year but encore is a bonus ill b happy with full marks

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
i think luke was the other male singer, not the guy who sung jesus christ superstar thing, but the other dude :p

they hardly take any brass and woodwind for encore :(, there was what? 1 brass player this year? and 2 woodwind... both saxophones i might add, har! but yeh, i would love to get into encore but we'll see :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)