Encore (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i remember now.. and aaron was that guy that sung gethsemane?? see i remember some bits.. :p

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i remember you CORRECTING me on the sax parts :p ..... lol i don't mind... i think i remembered evrything wrong anyway lol.. shows how much attention i pay :rolleyes:

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
bah, zif you would't remember the freaky high standard at least? even if i don't get into encore next year i might go just to see what our years standard will be like

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
pffft of course i know that.. i play the piano and was watching like :eek: especially the people who did their own compositions!!
I know hey.. i'd love to go watch our year play!!

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
I'll bet that our year will be fantastic! Just out of the musos I know there are some unbelievable singers/players, so I imagine the rest of the state will pull in a huge amount of 'fantasticity'. It will be great!

babywhitto

They take heaps of strings and piano players...damn them.

I think it would be great to be nominated...how many do they nomnate?! or does it change very year...just depending on whats out there??

queeny

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
I'll bet that our year will be fantastic! Just out of the musos I know there are some unbelievable singers/players, so I imagine the rest of the state will pull in a huge amount of 'fantasticity'. It will be great!
Yeah woohoo for hspa.... :rolleyes:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
moon

i need piano lessons

nathan promised me he'd teach me how to improv and sight read

can you cover the technical side of it? cuz i haven't had professional lessons since primary school

cuz i can't hide the fact that i'm crap for very long at the con.

i don't even know how i get good marks....

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Moon's gone to GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooo....................... !!!!!!!! We'll miss you Moooooooooon!!!!!!!!!

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
queeny said:
Yeah woohoo for hspa.... :rolleyes:
Damn straight!!
Hey how many Starstruck people do you think will get Encore nomiations? ( :D I saw it last night (Friday), enjoyed it muchly! Especially the kilts...hehehe I can't wait til wednesday!!)
I'd say a few of them.

Last edited:

babywhitto

Emma-Jayde said:
Damn straight!!
Hey how many Starstruck people do you think will get Encore nomiations? ( :D I saw it last night (Friday), enjoyed it muchly! Especially the kilts...hehehe I can't wait til wednesday!!)
I'd say a few of them.
What are you talking about?!

babywhitto

Finally the Encore CD came out...I;m gonna make my Music teacher buy it...haha then i'll burn a copy from her.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Starstruck is like school spec only Newcastle/Hunter region.
I was just wondering who might get an encore nomination out of the soloists and band and backing vocals
...Never mind the kilt and wednesday arvo references...those were directed at queeny

queeny

HSC
Starstruck

Emma-Jayde said:
Starstruck is like school spec only Newcastle/Hunter region.
I was just wondering who might get an encore nomination out of the soloists and band and backing vocals
...Never mind the kilt and wednesday arvo references...those were directed at queeny

Starstruck was sooooo much fun i wish i could be in it again...maybe i should on purpose fail my hsc and then i can be in it again hehehe :p i bet you cant wait(wednesday) ranaannaaa bagpipes baaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

Hmm starstruck should be on tv soon (ch9) but this year theyve changed and are only going to show highlights-i wanna get on tv, i better get on tv for most of my songs i had a bloudy camera straight into my face....it was really hard to keep a straight face, the stage band had a stupid farting toy behind us and kept playing while we were singing.... :chainsaw:

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Hey I am singing in something similar....the South Coast equivilant Southern Stars.
SOOO much fun! I have been in it for the band for the last 4 years, but thought this year i would give singing a go.
On a similar note (sorry its not in PAU mod.....) but did anyone else get Spec callbacks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)