End of Exams...start of freedom (1 Viewer)

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
My last exam is today... after which I can go back to dividing my time between shopping and excessive masturbation.

HSC
N/A
Stayed up till 2 to get a good start on my exegesis (is that how it's spelt?). Dragged myself out of bed at 9:30. Body wants to die. Mind still dead, no classmates online. rofl.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
ACST200 was mediocre, a few sweet questions, a few tough ones, but plenty of room to make silly mistakes. Questions 1, 3, 5 and 7 I thought were good, the second half of 2 was :|, and I think my 4 and 6 were rather erroneous.

I'm thinking a Pass or Credit for todays paper, but luckily I'm really good at MC so I should pwn the Friday paper and get myself a Credit, unless my health remains shit.

I feel like dying... the entire exam people kept glancing over at me coz of my freakish coughing. (For those who don't know, my right lung isn't working) Not only that, I couldn't fall asleep until like 4,4:30am and I had to leave at 7:45am to get to my exam on time. :(

Boxxxhead's health = epic fail.

Tabris

HSC
I finished my Labour law ex today....hopefully first HD,

HSC
N/A
You'd think by fourth year I'd have got my time management down, but no. ENGL335 got handed in 15 mins late, and apparently they WERE emptying the boxes at 5pm today.

On the bright side, 'it is department of english policy to deduct 2% per day of lateness' :D

I'm done!!!!

Peartie

HSC
done and dusted my take home MORE THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE IT WAS DUE WOO!!!!

Peartie

HSC
having just handed in my take home I now dont need to worry about uni proper until October boo yea!

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I have almost finished my take home exam which is due tomorrow. I then have an exam on friday and a 2000 word essay due at the end of the month. Anyway, in my tute, a girl asked the tutor that when you do a take home exam, do you time yourself for two hours, complete the exam in that set time and then hand it in the next day. lol.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
marchetta said:
Anyway, in my tute, a girl asked the tutor that when you do a take home exam, do you time yourself for two hours, complete the exam in that set time and then hand it in the next day. lol.
That was you wasn't it?:rofl:

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
marchetta said:
ha ha no. why? did you do that in a take home exam one day? :p
lol nah, luckily in my degree (actuarial) we don't have this take home exam nonsense :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
marchetta said:
I have almost finished my take home exam which is due tomorrow. I then have an exam on friday and a 2000 word essay due at the end of the month. Anyway, in my tute, a girl asked the tutor that when you do a take home exam, do you time yourself for two hours, complete the exam in that set time and then hand it in the next day. lol.
hahaha no way

what did the tutor say? did everyone laugh ahaha

*hopeful*

HSC
i still got 2 exams left and struggling to blink, damn dry eyes

plans : sleep, foxtel, shopping and getting super fit (as in attempting to eat healthy and exercise for a period greater than 1 week)

boxxhead, aww i hope your a feeling a bit better, talk about crap timing, do you know whats caused your right lung to stop working properly??

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Monstar said:
I Dont Want To Fail Accg1b Again.
You failed 1B??? =/

Actually, you must be sitting the exam now!!! My girlfriend is in that same exam right now. I'm in the computer labs waiting for her so I can take her home, thus why I'm on BOS— nothing else to do!

Anyway, let us know how it went.

clairegirl said:
im done yay!
Congratulations. Eveything went well?

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
*hopeful* said:
boxxhead, aww i hope your a feeling a bit better, talk about crap timing, do you know whats caused your right lung to stop working properly??
Yeah, atelectasis. An infection has covered my right lung so I can't breathe through there at all. :(

I gotta do 2 supplementaries these holidays and I'm probably still going to be infected when I have to do them, but at least I'm not as bad inside my house, so I should be able to recover. Outside, my coughing + ache etc is a lot worse :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)