End of Exams...start of freedom (1 Viewer)

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Monstar said:
I Dont Want To Fail Accg1b Again.
Hope you don't fail either man! I hear that it has an insane fail rate. One of my mates owned the half yearly last year (64/90 n your average was 45/90 from memory), and he ended up failing in the end.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I attempted my homework every week for Accg 1B, but during the final exam, I pretty much went through the questions not knowing if my answers were correct or not. I couldnt remember the journal entries that well, but thankfully I managed get a Credit for it. They made a big deal about the Cash Flow Statement topic. I did the unit last semester.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
My mistake, my girlfriend was sitting the exam for 1A today, not 1B.

By the way, all you guys should enjoy your first year units... it only gets harder. Second year onwards is substantially more difficult as you move into the degree-specific units.

You'll look back at units like ACCG 1A and 1B and wonder why you ever found any of it so challenging.

And Boxxxhead, I was just reading up on atelectasis... sounds pretty bad. Hope you get well soon, man.

Last edited:

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Woot, finished today, although ACCG100 was a horror. Today's exam pretty much clinched it, gonna think about changing courses.

In the meantime, work ($$$) and partying (^^) beckon.

p__D

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I finish with 329 this afternoon, I've kind of given up on it though :p

To make matters worse, my brother and I exceeded 25gb and now we are capped. I can't even load up Gmail properly (let alone Facebook), and to think, I lived with 28.8 for like a year or two.

Monstar

HSC
Luke! said:
You failed 1B??? =/

Actually, you must be sitting the exam now!!! My girlfriend is in that same exam right now. I'm in the computer labs waiting for her so I can take her home, thus why I'm on BOS— nothing else to do!

Anyway, let us know how it went.

Congratulations. Eveything went well?

so bad. i came outta the exam dry retching.

sigh. im so bad.

*EDIT* this is the lowdown. So anyways, she releases some mock exam. I go through that, it isnt that bad. In fact i'd almost say it was easy. i go through the paper from last semester.. also quite easy.

get in the exam. everything is different. even the questions which she said was 'going to be in the exam' were absent. i felt so fucking bad. Whats even worse was the first time i did it, i was so addicted to wow i didnt do any study for any finals. I paid the price sir. Essentially this is like the first time i've done it.

Last edited:

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Had the second acst200 paper today, managed to survive physically lol. I vomited in the bathroom about 1 1/2 hours through, but I finished in like 40 minutes, and managed to check and my answers seemed all good. Thought it was a really easy paper.

Thats all until I sit supplementaries! :D

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, poor fucker.
lol my brother pulled some strings and got an extra gig out of them for five more days!

Un-capped now yay! Oh and not to mention that 329 was one of the most shit papers I've ever sat. I shoulda studied more, it actually looked do-able :(

P

pLuvia

@Boxxxhead lol you really need to go checked out

The first part of the acst200 was like the practice, I was hoping it would be like that for the whole thing :(. I hope my performance in that brings my marks up to at least a cr, I really don't want to repeat this subject again and do ANOTHER of Farmer's ridiculously hard exams (even though 200 exam wasn't THAT bad, compared to 211:))

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
pLuvia said:
@Boxxxhead lol you really need to go checked out

The first part of the acst200 was like the practice, I was hoping it would be like that for the whole thing :(. I hope my performance in that brings my marks up to at least a cr, I really don't want to repeat this subject again and do ANOTHER of Farmer's ridiculously hard exams (even though 200 exam wasn't THAT bad, compared to 211:))
Haha been to the docs a number of times, just that my condition is pretty bad and needs time to recover.

I thought today's paper was seriously sweet. I can't see myself getting less than say, 36/45 on it, coz I pretty much proofread everything, with a couple dubious answers.

I'm the same, I hope for a Credit overall, but 2 or 3 of the examiners actually went to the Special Considerations people themselves to inform them of my sickness during exams (I found out today when I handed up my forms) so hopefully Jim takes that into account.

X

xeuyrawp

Done. Completely finished my BAncHist(Hons) undergrad. Again.

Now have German degree and Honours to go. :D

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
PwarYuex said:

Congrats! Nice work bro.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Monstar said:
get in the exam. everything is different. even the questions which she said was 'going to be in the exam' were absent. i felt so fucking bad. Whats even worse was the first time i did it, i was so addicted to wow i didnt do any study for any finals. I paid the price sir. Essentially this is like the first time i've done it.
Oh no, not WOW... that shit is evil. I've never played it, but I've heard it destroys lives. So do you need third time approval to do 1B next semester?

Supra said:
Oh and not to mention that 329 was one of the most shit papers I've ever sat. I shoulda studied more, it actually looked do-able :(
Yeah, it's a real difficult unit. I got 50 for it. Hopefully you'll scrape through with a pass. I'm doing ACCG352, Applied Portfolio Management, next semester, which apparently is like ACCG329 on steroids. Let us know how you went with 329 when results are out.

PwarYuex said:

Yeah, yeah... you're still a loser. =P

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Luke! said:
Yeah, it's a real difficult unit. I got 50 for it. Hopefully you'll scrape through with a pass. I'm doing ACCG352, Applied Portfolio Management, next semester, which apparently is like ACCG329 on steroids. Let us know how you went with 329 when results are out.
Yeah, I am hoping for a pass but I don't really mind if I get it. It was an elective for me, to complete my double major Bill Blair told me I could do 329 or ECON360 next semester. If I was doing a double degree AppFin Accg then I would be fucked coz 329 is essential for the dbl degree.

Employers would also not look favourably if I fucked it, because I am looking for jobs in the back/middle office in financial markets.

Good luck with ACCG352, heard it's much better than 329.

I will miss Egon's try hard muscle shirts, they were inspirational, made me wanna go to the gym :p

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Supra said:
I will miss Egon's try hard muscle shirts, they were inspirational, made me wanna go to the gym :p
Hahaha!! So I wasn't the only one who noticed the muscle shirt thing, haha!!!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Luke! said:
Hahaha!! So I wasn't the only one who noticed the muscle shirt thing, haha!!!
I'm joining Fitness First tomorrow night just coz of it ;) There were a couple of bangin chicks in my lectures (just two actually :p) and I'm sure he was scopin them out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)